8 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

8 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

11 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

A sweat-sesh playlist for school days

Back-to-school blues got ya down? Turn up these tunes for your next de-stress run.

mod mod mod how do we stay motivated

Hey girl.

When I'm trying to stay motivated to work out, I always think about being in shape and how good I'll look and feel. I think about fitting into my dress for the upcoming dance! That's pretty much all I can suggest. Just focus on the end result!
Katelyn L.

by BlackVeilBridesGurl on 8/18/2011 12:24:17 PM

MOD!
How does a relationship work? What are the steps and what do you have to do to keep it a good relationship? Just curious Smile Thanks

Hey girl.

Relationships have to be two-sided. If one person puts in all of the effort, it won't work. You have to give as much as you take. It's definitely best to start off as friends. Get to know each other and hang out a few times. You need to make sure you really like someone before you jump into anything. Once you're in the relationship, honesty is really important. The best relationships are built around honesty and trust. Hope that helps!
Katelyn L.

by HappyFeet16 on 8/18/2011 11:52:46 AM

mod mod mod Katelyn coulden't emotionally, academically or physically handle school this year after 3 days todays my first day of what i guess you would call semi-unschooling my parent said I'd have to set my own requirements and they'd have to be reasonable which is why its considered semi-unschooling I guess but how do we both stay motivated? Our plan is for me to do 20 simple math probs a month, week daily I look up some simple history or science thing and memorize it if its not memorized get 3 more math problems and read a book on learning French and be part of the monthly American Girl bookclub at my local library read the book, attend the meeting and make a report also one of my besties was at the school I just dropped out of and she's taking it a bit hard how can I help her cope with me being a homeschooler? also just in case you dont know what unschooling is its where you learn by living your everyday life and decidin what you wanna learn when you wanna learn it

Hey girl.

Just make sure your friend knows that even though you won't see her at school, you'll still be able to hang out with her! Tell her you're still there for her and still want to see her. She'll get used to it, it will just take time.
Katelyn L.

by BlackVeilBridesGurl on 8/18/2011 11:45:08 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Smile
I have realized that my friend criticizes everything about me. Pretty much every day she'll find something about my outfit that's "wrong" like frizzy hair or a shirt that doesn't look good on my "body type." She'll try to intervene on dates with my boyfriend, like saying we should go in the woods to makeout instead of chill in the park, which is what we actually did. I told her I was going to HAWAII and she immediately said "oh no, don't do that, Florida's better." I've also noticed that whenever something good happens to me (like my first kiss) she'll immediately change the subject back to herself, like how she got a B on her science test. I think I know why she acts like this, but can I had a second opinion? What do you think is up with my "friend"? Thanks Smile

Hey girl!

It's definitely possible that your friend is feeling jealous of you. I would love to have a boyfriend that takes me on dates and to have the chance to go to Hawaii! Try talking to her about how all of this makes you feel. If she understands, great! If she's not willing to change, do you really want a friend like that in your life?
Katelyn L.

by cchick on 8/18/2011 10:17:47 AM

Sparks Fly is my fav song!! I love cowboy cassanova too!

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 8/18/2011 9:02:30 AM

MOD MOD so theres this guy im friends with and im attracted to him but hes pressuring me to do things that i dont want to do and i dont know how to tell him no. i like him and i dont want to lose him which i know might be the best thing, how do i tell him im not comfortable with what he says without getting him annoyed?

Just tell him how you feel. Say you really love his friendship but feel uncomfortable. All you can be is honest with him. The rest is up to him. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by darbs19876453 on 8/18/2011 12:22:10 AM

MODS!!! i need to deside really fast if i wanna switch schools (from private to public, freshman yr) The reasons I'd switch are mostly for social reaqsons (i'd have a better chance of dating, more friends... ect.) It absultely terrfies me tho cuz i know no one and i've dealt w/ not so nice ppl from there... At my school im safe and have plenty of friends (not the best always but, i'm nv alone) no worries( also very small chance of dating)... but i've been wanting to switch for some times... are switching for a better chance of having a bf and more friends a good enough reason to go thorugh all this stress??? idk was it worth it for you?

well i went to a public school and i absolutely loved the experience. So i dont think youll be all stressed and upset. Youll meet awesome people and have a great time. So i say do it. I wouldnt have traded up my experience in public school for anything. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by country_luvah on 8/17/2011 10:25:41 PM

yay!!! I loooooooove the song stereo hearts all of a sudden now(:

by sgkylie on 8/17/2011 10:11:53 PM

OMG thx sooo much 4 the list!!!! I like LUV all these songs!!!!!!!!!

by tarakathleen310 on 8/17/2011 10:09:38 PM

O m double g! I haven't even heard of half of these songs. Guess who's gonna be hittin up Youtube? This girl! But I <3 Where Them Girls At. It's a beast song!

XOXO~Courtney <333333