8 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

12 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

13 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

A sweat-sesh playlist for school days

Back-to-school blues got ya down? Turn up these tunes for your next de-stress run.

I was hoping they'd have a song from glee on this list. And it makes it even better that it's a warbler's song, it's one of my favorites! GAHH I love drren criss <3

by tswiftluver13 on 8/17/2011 9:20:46 PM

Hey! Join my club CHEERLEADER'S CLUB! we will talk about anything and everything cheerleading!!!! And I will update ALL THE TIME!!! pls join Smile

by pink and purple girl on 8/17/2011 8:56:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
ok sorry but i'm just gonna write my prob here.
well today, at p.e. my ex bf(who is now a friend) called me over,and asked me if i would go out with my crush (who is his friend) well before i could answer, my crush said"wait give me untill break." well at break he didn't talk to me, and ignored me the rest of the day! well i figured that it was all a prank because my ex new that i like my crush alot and he likes to trick me! so when i got home i texted my ex and he said that my crush did kinda like me,but decided not to date me, because he was gonna ask someone else out(a girl that i have hated for a long time!) so now i am all sad..i really like hanging out with him, but now things r just awkward...since i still like him alot. what should i do??? sorry for the length!!

by Alykat18 on 8/17/2011 8:39:47 PM

I just moved to a new school this year, fifth grade. I made a bunch of new friends. The problem is that I like this boy, but when I asked my friends about him, they said he was a jerk. He seems very nice and sweet. My friends don't like to talk about him because of something that happened to one of them. What should I do?

by kaylee4290 on 8/17/2011 8:32:04 PM

omg i love "Cowboy Cassanova" and "Every Tardrop is a Waterfall"! I already have them on my i-pod!

by fallsb-ball on 8/17/2011 8:11:33 PM

all of the songs are great but my fave is Stereo hearts. Its me and my bfs song Smile

by biebermonkey on 8/17/2011 7:33:24 PM

Mod***MOD***MOD***
Hey, so i am an incoming freshman and trying out for soccer.I was always told that i was good, and i always had people coming up to me after games tellinmg me how amazing i was.But now during tryouts i secretly wanted to make jv but they have already eyed a couple of girls for te spots.I've always been invisible and it seems like no matter how hard i try i can never get noticed.I really want to make jv because i believe that i am better or just as good as those girls!do u have any advice for tryouts?Or ways to impress the coaches?Thank you so much for your help!

Helen S.

by sbsgrl24 on 8/17/2011 6:52:43 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Is houlah hooping good for getting rid of extra weight around your stomach and thighs?? Thanks

hey! yeah that's what i've heard.
Helen S.

by rosesong on 8/17/2011 6:31:35 PM

I'm gonna be a freshman this year so it's gonna be my first homecoming in October. me and my friends were talking about it and we found this one dress online and it's amazing. All my friends say it would be so pretty on me and I really want to get it for homecoming, the only problem is it's strapless and my mom doesn't let me wear strapless. How can I try to convince her to let me buy the dress for homecoming?

Hey! get a cute jacket, shrug, or wrap to wear with it Smile
Helen S.

by chicky97 on 8/17/2011 5:29:28 PM

Hey Mods!
Its super hot where I live, so that means no outdoor cardio. Which is really annoying because I'm trying to get rid of fat on my lower body and the only way to do that is cardio. I don't have a stationary bike or treadmill and I haven't go a lot of indoor space. What can I do indoors for the same effect?
Also, I'm really, truly, incredibly depressed about not getting into a good theatre class at school this year. Its an arts school so you can see how important that is. Theater is really important to me. I don't understand why I'm not in a good class. I got all A's in my advanced class last year. I actually like my audition and worked extra hard on it. I think maybe my teacher dislikes my work ethic? I don't know. How am I supposed to get over this?
If possible could you respond to this on my profile? Thank you so much! You guys are such a big help, I just wanted to say that.

Hey Girl!

Try jumproping for a fun cardio work out you can do indoors. You don't even need a jumprope -- just move your arms and legs like you would if you had one. Dancing is another great cardio exercise, and super fun!

And don't be down over missing out on one class -- it's not productive, and if you wallow you'll just feel worse. Just work hard in the class you're in, focus on your work ethic (or any other weakness you think you might have). It might be a good idea to talk to your teacher about how you can improve. It'll show you care, and you'll get a better idea of what you need to work on. Don't let a little sitch like this get you down!

Sarah G.