Bridget M.

is modding

10 MINUTES AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

AN HOUR AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

2 HOURS AGO The prettiest #plussize dresses for the holiday season: http://t.co/P3LO5eO3iu

COMMENTS

Can eating junk food make you depressed?

You know what they say: You are what you eat!

i eat a balanced diet for the most part and work out almost everyday,so i guess im just a pretty health person in general.but,i was wondering if its ok to eat sweets everyday.im not talkin a big treat such a s a slice of cake,but more like,perhaps a small peice of candy or a small brownie or a cookie.is that all right or not

by bballrox21 on 8/24/2011 5:03:34 PM

Why is the girl happy in the picture is some junk food can make you depressed?? XD

by HappyFeet16 on 8/23/2011 7:39:42 AM

Mod: I always bloat during that time of the month! I don't eat a lot of salty foods, but other than that I don't really know what causes bloating. Is there any way to avoid bloating?

Hey girl,

Try working a "period pill" into your period routine - Midol or Pamprin are designed to ease the pain of cramps, but are also able to help reduce the bloat. They aren't wonder pills and won't totally cure ya, but it definitely helps relieve that pressure and keep your bod feeling mostly normal Smile

Lauren C.

by IvoryPiano on 8/22/2011 11:34:00 PM

I can say this is definitely true through experience! I used to have a bad diet, and was severely depressed and had horrible fatigue all the time. I could never do my homework coz I would just fall asleep when I got home, and I was always extremely sensitive. I began taking ADD medication and things got better. Then I stopped taking my medicine, and I tried a gluten-free (generally no wheat: bread + pasta + etc.) diet. Things got even better, but I was still eating some junk-food. I quit the gluten-free diet and began a fine-gold diet (no additives, preservatives, dyes, or anything overly processed). I feel so much better now! I make friends easier. I make better grades! I have a boyfriend who is the sweetest person I ever met. And basically, my life is at its happiest. I'm perfect where I amSmile

by jneverearley on 8/22/2011 10:40:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
OK! So I have Asthma! I have a REALLY low metabolism! And I don't like playing sports!
I don't want to grow up and be obese and I'm scared that I'll never lose my weight and be HUGE!
I've tried looking into all sports that interest me. But the only sport I can find IS the QUIZ BOWL TEAM!
I have bad asthma and I am bad a keeping a good breath while running!
PLEASE HELP! I don't know what to do about my weight! Frown

Hey girl,

You don't have to do crazy extreme sports to stay in shape! Even just biking with friends, walking around the park with mom or dad, treading water with friends at the pool, trying out a new yoga DVD in your room, or playing a game of tee ball/soccer with your lil cousins can help keep you in shape. Do what you're comfortable with and what your bod can handle!
Lauren C.

by fungirl123 on 8/22/2011 8:54:29 PM

That girl in the picture seems pretty happy. And I'm always happy when I eat chocolate Smile. Haha and Im in general a happy person and I eat sweets pretty much everyday soo yaaa.

by *forevercollab* <3 on 8/22/2011 7:46:05 PM

MOD
do you know how well Nexxus split ends repair works?

Hey girl,

I'm not that familiar with it... give your hairdresser a call and ask them for a recommendation!
Lauren C.

by smileysevvie on 8/22/2011 7:41:14 PM

haha, i love snacks! but i know that its also important to exercise so after i spends hours playing at a vball tournament i allow myself to eat whatever i want!!!(:

by purpleorchid on 8/22/2011 6:25:57 PM

Well... chocolate contains endorphins, which are hormones that make you happy. And dark chocolate contains TONS of antioxidants called catechins- the most per gram than any other food!

by thecupcakequeen on 8/22/2011 6:07:22 PM

MODS MoDS!!! MOD! Hey this year i am doing band in school an=gain but htis year i also have braces... i play the flute and in y opinion this makes it harder to play... i was kinda looking into keyboard but idk... I also dont feel like i fit in in band.. next to the other flute players i am a wreak! So! what are your instrament suggestions and... how can i fit in in band better?

Hey girlie,

I only played the flute for a couple years in elementary school so I don't have much specific advice, but what I would do is go to my teacher after school and explain my new situation. Tell him/her how you're kinda nervous these might change the way you play...and if they have any tips for ya, you'd be happy to hear 'em. It's worth a shot - your teacher is there to help you and make sure you're playing at your best!!

Lauren C.