6 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

10 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

11 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Can eating junk food make you depressed?

You know what they say: You are what you eat!

I heart that girl's fingernails in the pic!!!

by choclatenut111 on 8/22/2011 3:45:10 PM

Cyberbullying really needs to stop!There are people out there who actually did commit suicide. If you agree and want to stop cyberbullying and bullying,put your name on the bottom of the list and post this everywhere!
1.imrandom123
23.Vivi_Is_Awesome
24. dancer4eva11
25.Tbarb14
26. emerck
27. fireworks1071

by fireworks1071 on 8/22/2011 3:41:23 PM

the only time i eat chocolate is "that time of month"

by basketballcutie11 on 8/22/2011 2:36:46 PM

Hey girls,
Please join my club called Glamour Girls! Please check it out!

by omt10 on 8/22/2011 2:34:28 PM

did anyone notice that the girl in the picture, each of her fingernails are a different color! ;)

by cshepeck on 8/22/2011 12:34:05 PM

I have the same problem with my bras but right after i put them on without even washing them they get like that. I'm so cunfuzzled. HELP

by cinder3lla on 8/22/2011 11:24:46 AM

Wow!  Intersesting stuff!

by HappyFeet16 on 8/22/2011 10:12:47 AM

im gonna have to try hard... but i started craving a cookie after i saw the picture Frown

by ilikecakeandstuff on 8/22/2011 10:10:06 AM

Ohh. I heard that eating chocolate reduces stress

by 18marras on 8/22/2011 9:30:32 AM

MODMODMOD!!! Please help!
in late April/early May my mom got me all new bras. I can't wear any but 3 under camisoles, which I wear a lot. The fabric on those three seems like it shrunk so now the inner edges of my bras a being pulled up, so you can see bumps under any shirt. I don't want two have my mom have to my me some new bras, especially since she just bought me some. What should I do?
Thx!

Hey girl, maybe you should how your mom what happened to them and get her advice. Maybe the bras changed because of the way you wash them- try letting them air dry if you usually put them in the dryer, or wash them in cold water if you use warm. If you really think you need new bras but your mom doesn't want to buy them, maybe she would take you shopping if you paid for your own bras.

xoxo tory