1 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

2 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

3 HOURS AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

COMMENTS

Do I have a unibrow?!

I have a few blond hairs on the bridge of my nose right between my eyes. Is this a unibrow?

I pluck the hair on the bridge of the nose, the hair still doesn't go away! Is this normal?

Hey Girl,

Whenever you pluck hair, it's not a permanent thing- it always will grow back. So yes, this is normal.

Kathryn S.

by pepper444 on 12/29/2011 10:53:42 AM

MOD In the shower the ends of my hair get wet and have perfect curls but the top of my head doesnt get that wet.... whats wrong with hair???? Thanks!!! Smile

Try soaking your hair alittle bit longer--maybe the hair at the top isn't as pourous as the hair at the bottom Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by 526love on 9/6/2011 8:57:28 PM

MODMODMOD! Im 12 yeqars old and A while ago, I over plucked... Its not growing back!! Will it ever?! Heeeeelp!

Hey babe,

Don't panic! A lot of other girls are in your situation too. Over time, you'll notice that your brows will get thicker - but probably not back to normal. In the meantime, get in the habit of using a brow brush to push brow powder (sometimes I use normal eye shadow in a medium brown shade) into the holes. You don't want to use too much powder because it'll look fake, but the darker color on the skin behind the hair will create the illusion of them being fuller!
Lauren C.

by gymnastics172 on 8/29/2011 10:54:52 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/19/2011 10:24:26 AM

I wax and it slightly stings just a little bit but its not horrible. Smile

by treble_clef998 on 8/18/2011 10:59:39 PM

I Wax Smile It doesn thurt i think

by abbygirl12 on 8/18/2011 10:11:55 PM

Mod Mod..
I need my mom to get me like more make up i just have the basics, im not really good at askin for this stufff how do i ask?

Hey girl, by just explaining that: you'd like to have a little more makeup for special occasions if she would be willing to help her pick it out.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by abbygirl12 on 8/18/2011 10:11:31 PM

MOD:MOD:MOD
2nights back to school night and just got the worse sunburn! I can wear makeup so how can i fix it by 2night?

Alyssa B.

by juliajellybeans on 8/18/2011 5:48:14 PM

Hey girls! Need advice? Then come on over to my profile, click on the club named "fasion-queen52" join, and I'll get back to you! Tootles! fasion-queen52

by fasion-queen52 on 8/18/2011 5:08:19 PM

I say which ever u r more comfortable with.I pluck more than anything unless it's something big like a dance then that's when i wax. And if u decide to wax rememer this u will be a little red.

by bree98 on 8/18/2011 4:50:28 PM