Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

11 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

12 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

First day freak-out fix-its

If heading back to school has ya breakin' out in hives, check out our best tips to help you keep your cool!

i'm mostly worried about the relationship between my friend and i. she has been really mean to me in the past. i'm also starting high school (!) and am nervous about the homework overload and getting lost..... HELP!

by emmy-sue97 on 9/6/2011 10:23:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I want to go to school this year being a more mature girl.How do I have more being take me serious this year and get better grades? How do I get people to notice me?

Check out this article on getting good grades: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/07/26/Make-good-grades-great.aspx Smile As far as confidence, take a deep breath and remember, "new year, new you"--keep the smiles coming Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Smileygirl86 on 9/3/2011 8:39:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, so i go to a catholic school. We are having some troubles with our stupid priests and idiot bishop. we are getting 4 new teachers, which i will have three of them. that takes up all but one period of new teachers. How do i make a good impression?
Plus, how do i get my crush to like me??

Hey! Participate in class and don't worry about being wrong. that's the best way to get a teacher to like you Smile for crush advice go here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/08/30/How-to-approach-your-crush-at-the-very-start-of-school.aspx
Helen S.

by gleek13pgn on 8/31/2011 4:49:24 PM

-- The moderators can get reaaaaaaally busy with everything going on at this site (have you ever gotten a stock message saying they're currently busy and can't reply to your question?) So if you need advice, you can ask me Smile Hopefully this will help the mods a bit..--

Hey everyone Smile If you need to talk, I'm listening. Whether it's school, fashion, family, friends, (I'm cool with other topics too) I'll provide you with advice that comes from the most reliable source which you can trust- experience! So feel free to ask about anything, because advice for you could also help others in their daily lives. And yeah, it's true; no question is too weird/strange/awkward, haha. Things like that happen sometimes, but I've found that it's best to learn from my experiences, and enjoy life Smile

by foreverme! on 8/30/2011 3:13:36 AM

by foreverme! on 8/30/2011 3:09:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
today was my first day of school and at lunch i was with two of my friends and we couldnt find three seats together and i started breathing really heavily. I don't know if it was hyperventilating. It went on for about three minutes then i was okay. Is there something wrong with me?

Hey girl,

I can't say, just based on one incident. I'm sure you're fine if this is the first you've noticed of it - you might have gotten out of breath from climbing stairs or you could've just been breathing too lightly without realizing it. Just remember to take deep, calm, slow breaths especially when you're stressed or anxious <3
Lauren C.

by yesnohellogoodbye on 8/29/2011 7:08:49 PM

mod mod mod . Also, can you please not make this public? THanks

Hey girl, don't be stressed! Try drinking some tea, or some meditation before bed to help you relax.

Tory N.

by didiab999 on 8/26/2011 2:22:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! I really like this guy. I'm pretty sure he knows that I do, and I can tell he likes me, too. The problem is, his friend likes me! And now, the first guy won't ask me out.What should I do?

Hey girlie, be patient. If he likes you then it'll work itself out in time. If you want to speed up the process then ask him out and see what happens.
Lauren T.

by emocam on 8/25/2011 6:41:16 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD! Tommorow is my first day of school and at orientation last night we got a "mini supply list" with about 8 things on it in addition to our regular supply list. Anyways, I lost it and i'm afraid my teacher might chew me out on the very first day!! Help! What should I do? I asked some of my friends and they said they didn't remember!

Hey girl, the beginning of the year can be hectic, so your teacher should understand! Just make sure you explain that you can't find it, and once you get the list you will take care of it right away.

xoxo Tory

Tory N.

by vannahb1999 on 8/24/2011 12:00:06 PM

I'd like to wear a little bit of makeup tomorrow (the first day of school). I usually dont wear makeup, so what should i do for a subtle look? Also, i don't really have a lot of makeup. only a travel sized kit thing my mom got me and mascara. no eye liner.
Thanks so much. I love GL! Smile

Hey girl, I'd just do some blush, liner, mascara and foundation: nothing big and just playing up your natural features.

xoxo