1 HOURS AGO 10 must-do makeup rules you've never heard of: http://t.co/5WVBDTgQD6

14 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

17 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

COMMENTS

First day freak-out fix-its

If heading back to school has ya breakin' out in hives, check out our best tips to help you keep your cool!

MOD MOD MOD HELP!!!! How can I get over my awkwardness of hugging one of my guy friends? He used to be my crush so it is extra awkward!!! Thanx!!! x0x0

Hey chica, they more you think about it being akward, the more akward it will be. Try not to think about it so much. Eventually it won't be wierd. Hope this helps!!! Smile

Lynae P.

by MaxRide15 on 8/19/2011 11:24:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I want to try to get a BGF this school year but it's hard because every time I try to become friends with them,they think I'm flirting and then they flirt or ask me out! And when I tell them I just want to be friends,they get mad or forget about me! Help!

Hey missy, if you approach them, try letting them approach you. That way they don't think you're going after them. If they invite you to hang out one on one, suggest you guys hang out with a group of friends. That will help letting them know you want to be just friends and hang.

Lynae P.

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/19/2011 10:59:28 PM

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileWHO NEEDS ADVICE???LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing I'm emmiecandy and i'll answer your toughest questionsI'll answer embarassing ones or heartbreaking ones, random ones..ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING
just go to my profile and leave a comment Smile
(im also the owner of writers world)
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile who run the world? GIRLS. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by emmiecandy on 8/19/2011 8:05:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD IM getting my braces tomaorrow and what color should i get for back to school other than pink orange or yellow???

Hey girl,

I love purple, blue, and green too! You can check out the colors at your orthodontist's office.
Sarah G.

by julia65773 on 8/19/2011 4:32:40 PM

thanks mod i'll do that Smile

by peace.love.jonas on 8/19/2011 3:10:17 PM

***MOD***
Hey mod, how are you? i could reaally use your help and im sorry this might be a bit long
during the fall time i usually play basketball and do crosscountry running. it usually works out fine but this year i really wanna play volleyball but it would conflict with basketball. this would be the first time i play volleyball in highschool (im pretty good at vb). the thing is basketball is familiar to me but volleyball is not...but i reaaaaaallly want to play volleyball...what should i do? also im not sure id be able to afford all of the basketball tournaments either? its so hard to choose like i think about bball and i want to play but then i think about vball and i want to play to!!! please help thank you!

Hey Girl!

This sounds like something you need to discuss with a parent or a coach. Weigh the pros and cons of each decision, and then make a choice -- and once you've decided, stick with it and give whatever sports you're playing all of your effort.
Sarah G.

by peace.love.jonas on 8/19/2011 2:55:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay,so 1- I'm starting a new school I've been there a couple of times,but I want this to be the best year! Okay,so were not getting our scheduals till Monday morning (first day of school) my mom said theres going to be people to help-STILL! I'm really nerveious!!! 2-Okay so theres this CUTE boy from London there hes saw me like 2,and the 1st time was good.But the 2nd time I looked like a wreak! And I never talked to him,and I really like him so any tips? And I think hes a grade below me!
Okay,thanks so much!

Hey Sweetie,

Don't be too nervous! Everyone will be a little worried, and you'll have lots of people to help you. As for the boy in London, unless you see him regularly or live near him, it's not worth worrying about.
Sarah G.

by pinkandpurple101 on 8/19/2011 1:57:08 PM

Mod Mod Mod I submitted a poll a while ago how do I know if it has been used or not? Thanks =)

Hey Girl,

Try searching for it on the site!
Sarah G.

by 15hayhay on 8/19/2011 12:50:34 PM

OK so this guy goes to my school i knew him kinda but over the summer we talked over facebook n talked alot over txt n phone n now we really like each other he asked me out but i cant date and yesterday was my first day n i just hung out with my freinds and we smiled a ton at each other and waved n stuff but he wondered why we didnt talk and i told him i was just hanging out with my freinds n that we would tlk monday but im kinda nervous how can i get over it because i really like him n i dont wanna be a nervous wreck when i tlk to him thx !

Hey Sweetie,

Don't be nervous! It sounds like this guy is into you -- you don't have to worry about acting like a dork or impressing him. Just take deep breaths and talk to him like you would talk to your friends.
Sarah G.

by warrior rose on 8/19/2011 11:30:58 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
How do I learn to get up earlier? I already know the "go to bed earlier" trick! But that doesn't always help. Do you have any other tips???
I get a shower in the morning so I have to get up at like 6:15 a.m. Frown Thanks in advance! ~Haley

Hey Sweetie!

Getting up early can be hard -- but it's smart to start prepping for early wake up times for school now, before you actually havta go anymore. It'll take some time to adjust your sleep patterns, so make it gradual. If you have a week to go, get up fifteen minutes earlier everyday until you're rising everyday at 6:15. It'll make getting up for the first day way less painful.

Sarah G.