Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO What makes your girl a top-notch bestie? Tell us: http://t.co/8zGoxsLGnU

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

15 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

COMMENTS

First day freak-out fix-its

If heading back to school has ya breakin' out in hives, check out our best tips to help you keep your cool!

At my school all the teachers just stand outside the doors and show you where to go for the first couple days! =)

by 15hayhay on 8/19/2011 1:54:05 AM

MOD!My friend and I are best buds, weve been friends for 3 years! But for a year or so, this stupid girl Taylor butt in.My friend Claire is now ditching me for Taylor. Its caused some fights for the last year but I try to ignore it. Taylor left for a whole summer to go to Kentucky and Claire and I regained our closeness, actually we got even closer. It was great, but then Taylor came back. They now do everything together and Im left out. It hurts my feelings alot. I have no problem with Claire having two best friends. It hurts my feel But the problem is Im left out. Taylors not even that great of a person! Claire just tries to make me feel better and cover up them hanging out with, "oh I don't even really talk to Taylor anymore" when they hangout every single day with Taylor living down the street from her. I was think about talking to Claire but I just dont want to seem annoying because Ive done it millions of times before and no affect is given. Should I talk to her and how & when?

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. ♥, Your Blog Patrol Babes
Alyssa B.

by PinkZebra97 on 8/19/2011 12:27:51 AM

mod mod mod mod
I have a problem- I am really small, and it really annoys me for a lot of reasons. I am 12 years old and 4 foot 9. One problem that is BIG is that when I look at makeup in stores or go out to eat with my friends I get really wierd looks! People think I'm 8! Also, people always think that my friends are my babysitter! How to I make people think I'm older? Or look older? Thanks!

Hey girl, heels really help with the height, but I wouldn't sweat your young looks. Someday you'll consider them a blessing. Just continue to take care of yourself and don't let other people bring you down. You're beautiful the way you are.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by txtingirl on 8/18/2011 10:36:09 PM

Im going into highschool ; &Im most afriad of messing up [ the scedual, directions, or rules!]

by Pink0x on 8/18/2011 10:27:22 PM

the one thing i love doing when i don't know where something is...asking somebody new...preferably a hot one!!

by mscas on 8/18/2011 8:19:11 PM

mod mod mod
i want to pluck my eyebrows how do i ask my mom

Alyssa B.

by cranberry on 8/18/2011 7:53:03 PM

omg, chillaxingirlie98! You are so awesome!!!!!!! I LOVE Harry Potter!!!!!!! Laughing

by Violeta2552 on 8/18/2011 7:41:54 PM

MOD!!!
How can I participate more in class (I am kind of shy, so I am looking for some tips.) Thanks!

Alyssa B.

by Bridgge2010 on 8/18/2011 6:47:35 PM

I started school yesterday! Smile

by Bridgge2010 on 8/18/2011 6:45:50 PM

MOD MOD!
so theres this guy, lets call him austin. austin has liked me for a 1 1/2 yrs now, and ive secretly liked him back. at the begginning of the summer, we went to an amusement park with some friends together, and austin's best friend asked me if i liked austin. i got nervous and shy so i said no. ik his friend probably told him, so it's no wonder austin hasnt texted me all summer. except now im trying to text him, and he won't reply. do you think he's mad at me? how can i win back his affections?

Alyssa B.