3 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

4 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

5 HOURS AGO 5 fitness bloggers to follow...starting now: http://t.co/PyszNZ9bRk

COMMENTS

First day freak-out fix-its

If heading back to school has ya breakin' out in hives, check out our best tips to help you keep your cool!

MODMODMODMOD
I dont know how i am going to manage everything this year bcuz i have crosscountry in the morning and volleyball in the afternoon so when will i have time to do anything but sports and homework?????

Alyssa B.

by iamawesome2 on 8/18/2011 5:39:46 PM

The only thing i'm afraid of is the bus,, i get on earlier AND with the high schoolers this year .. ):

by lilgymnast11 on 8/18/2011 5:37:54 PM

Hey girls! Need advice? Then come on over to my profile, click on the club names "fasion-queen52"
join, and I'll get back to you!

Tootles!
fasion-queen52

by fasion-queen52 on 8/18/2011 5:06:48 PM

*************************************************************
JOIN MY NEW CLUB "MIDDLE SCHOOL MADNESS!" YOU CAN ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT ANYTHING FROM SCHOOL WORK TO THE NEW TREND AT YOUR SCHOOL THAT YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!
XOXO
*************************************************************

by fern09 on 8/18/2011 4:48:43 PM

MOD MOD!!!!!
I have never used eyeshadow before i have beige skin and brown eyes which color is the best for me??

Hey girly!

Natural colors always look good with brown eyes. If you're feeling bold, you could also try light purples and violets.
Katelyn L.

by ally =) on 8/18/2011 4:31:47 PM

today was my first day of middle school and it was AWESOME!!! The only problem i had was that i went to the wrong room but it was still fun! but the weird thing was a kid in my art class kept falling alseep and he kept squirrming wich made my crutches fall and the kid cant read so when i heard that i thought:your in 6th grade nd cant READ how did you get here?!

by madsterw1 on 8/18/2011 4:25:06 PM

I'm starting high school, im kinda worried about getting lost, thats my only fear! Yikes, i dont want to feel like an idiot asking "uhhh, where is this, and that, and oh yeah wheres this?" lol

by tennischamp18 on 8/18/2011 4:21:03 PM

i was most worried about getting lost & not knowing anyone! i started yesterday & turns out i know a lot of people & i see my besties that i dont have classes w/ @ passing periods!!! yay! Smile i did get lost but its not that bad all the teachers r rlly helpful & if u ask where to go they'll help u & be rlly nice & sympathetic! good luck to all of u girlies who havent started yet & DONT FREAK- ull be great! <3

by sparklysydafrid on 8/18/2011 3:49:49 PM

I'm SUPER scared, and this article just gave me new things to be scared of. thanks Frown I'm going to middle school for the first time and im really shy and dont talk much. Im used to going to same classes as everyone else not with the bell and all IM SO SCARED D:

by jo7jo on 8/18/2011 3:38:11 PM

I'm starting my first year of middle school and I'm reallyy worried about being late to every class. But I'm going to orientation today so I should be set Smile

by Pumpkinbabby101 on 8/18/2011 2:58:31 PM