10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

12 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

13 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

First day freak-out fix-its

If heading back to school has ya breakin' out in hives, check out our best tips to help you keep your cool!

um im worried about forgetting to do my homework. i did that in elementary school alot but i dont they will stand it in middle school.

by lizziefizzie on 8/18/2011 9:57:43 AM

I'm gonna be a freshman in high school a week form Monday. Ahhh! I'm excited, nervous, psyched, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I also made the freshman field hockey team at my school so I'll playing field hockey this year too. I'm so pumped! Oh and just a little advice for you peeps out there worried about getting lost: always ask a techer for directions. Most of the time if you ask an upperclassman they'll give you fake directions unless you're friends with them. So just stick with asking teachers. Kay see ya!

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 8/18/2011 9:20:01 AM

this year i have AP european geography and lunch back to back with my old best friend. she thinks we're still super close even though we haven't talked all summer (my choice, but a phone works both ways). my actual best friend and some other friends have lunch with me, and i'm going to sit with them but my old best friend still thinks and expects that i'll sit with her and her friends that i don't like. she thinks that just since we've been neighbors for 12 years that it constitutes being best friends. it doesn't. what should i do?

Hey girl.

I say just sit where you want! If she tries to talk to you about it, don't be rude about it, but just say you're going to try sitting somewhere new and branching out.
Katelyn L.

by smileysevvie on 8/18/2011 9:17:02 AM

You cannot not get lost in my school.... It's a big square. And the new 6th graders get the whole 2nd floor to themselves, and they only go downstairs for band/choir, health/pe, and spanish.

by jennal923 on 8/18/2011 8:56:24 AM

My school's stupid and isnt having an orientation! Of course it would be the year i go up to the high school. We are having one but its the first day of school. At least i have my bro and his friends for help.

And the teachers can be as mean as everyone says. My bro had a teacher that gave him HUGE stacks of homework every week. He would spend hours on it.

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 8/18/2011 8:45:57 AM

These are really good tips. We don't get locker combos in my school, cause we have a "trust system". Yet, i am always missing my writing utensils Smile
I'm so ready for school to start though.

by basketballcutie11 on 8/18/2011 7:09:10 AM

My friend said she worried about if she walks into the door or something!!

by Milk&Cookies on 8/18/2011 3:56:47 AM

i dont wanna go back!! :'(

by girlslifeluver on 8/18/2011 2:48:06 AM

yay first to comment!!

by babygirl1265 on 8/18/2011 12:44:53 AM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?