AN HOUR AGO Brighten up with the sweetest trend on the scene: http://t.co/rkPfWPjkcV

2 HOURS AGO RIP Grandpa Grande: http://t.co/esBmqvu2gn

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 give back with @giveforgranted's T.O. crew neck sweater: http://t.co/WgraIyeIXm

COMMENTS

My 'rents won't get off my case!

School just started and already my parents are pushing me to get straight-A’s and do a billion extracurriculars. They’re driving me nuts.

So true!

by RaceTiger7 on 8/17/2011 10:50:41 PM

yeah I know how you feel. My parents are all obsessed with grades and school activities too.

by TiffanyThornton on 8/17/2011 9:32:40 PM

@lovetc247 i starte school on August 8th. And you think yours is early!!!

by nessar98 on 8/17/2011 6:42:42 PM

Mod mod mod! I take chinese and this year it interferes with band and choir, and since i can't quit chinese, i won't be able to take band and choir. I'm going into tenth grade and i have to take health at some point in high school. I was supposed to take it next year but i was given an option of a few other electives to take now that i don't take band and choir: DDP, studio art, and music appreciation. I need more music or art credits as well as the health credits to graduate, however, i can get them any year. So I can either take art, DDP (a class where you draw on the computer), music appreciation, or health. My dad wants me to take health, but my mom wants me to take art because she's an artist. My dad wants me to pick the class that would give me the best grade. How do i choose? i don't know what to do.

hey! what do YOU want to do? that's what's most important.
Helen S.

by renee95 on 8/17/2011 5:42:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I just started school today & it was terrible. My best friend moved away, and she was the main person I hung out with. We have a small class of 50 so there isn't alot of friends to pick from to hang out with. I only have one other friend to hang out with ans she annoys me. I also have no classes with any of the people I like. I just don't know what to do, it makes me very depressed and sad. Help?

Hey! making friends can be a struggle, but it just takes time. don't be afraid to be aggressive about it. introduce yourself to new people, strike up conversations, and be confident. then at least you'll feel like you're doing something to help yourself, right?
Helen S.

by sophiag97 on 8/17/2011 5:33:41 PM

I know what you mean!! I take a ton of extra stuff! I take:
Piano
Clarinet
Voice Lessons
Swim Lessons
Art Classes
AND i do an online math program (our school doesn't have a very advanced program) and I have to do that everyday

And I do have work I have to do!

by txtingirl on 8/17/2011 5:03:12 PM

i think my school starts WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too early we started the 11th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so aggravating! any 1 agree?

by lovetc247 on 8/17/2011 4:07:58 PM

thank god my parents dont push me like that!

by filaluvva on 8/17/2011 3:20:54 PM

I start the 25th... am freaked because new school... and am in Advanced math. I went from a private to public tho... but I have very good grades in private school, so i am pretty sure I will do just fine for public. Hopefully. Getting lost is my biggest fear

by hahaha2005 on 8/17/2011 3:09:29 PM

i start next monday and im already nervous about grades and stuff

by bubbles3956 on 8/17/2011 2:58:38 PM