40 MINUTES AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

1 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

2 HOURS AGO Hooray it's Sag season, but don't worry! We've got #horoscopes for every sign: http://t.co/2XrudTgsb8

COMMENTS

Back-to-school sleepover celebration

Get psyched for the best school year ever!

I always look like a hunchback. I stand up strait and I still look like I'm slouching. I know I don't have a spine problem (doctors have tested me for it). How do I fix this?

Alyssa B.

by zoey_27 on 8/18/2011 8:14:04 PM

my family thinks I like this guy that lives in my neighborhood and I dont like him. my family is the type that always teases eachother and never stop. Ive told them 100 times I dont like him and they tell the whole neighborhood!! my MOM even thinks i like him! Its REALLY annoying and its been going on for 2 months now. how can I get them to stop???!!

Alyssa B.

by jo7jo on 8/18/2011 6:27:23 PM

i did something like this for my birthday party last year. Every activity was called something from school. For music class we did kareoke on my PlayStation and gym we played capture the flag in my yard. Everyone loved it!!!

by colorqueen101 on 8/18/2011 5:24:35 PM

Hey girls girls! Need advice? Then head on over to my profile, click the club named "fasion-queen52", join, and I'll get back to ya as soon as possible! Leave a comment if you wanna be vice president, or anything else available!

Tootles!
fasion-queen52

by fasion-queen52 on 8/18/2011 5:02:54 PM

i've actually already got everything ready, cuz we go back on the 31st of august! except for clothes shopping Smile yay! we are doing it on sunday! Smile Smile Smile

by twilight*gurl on 8/18/2011 4:27:50 PM

HEY GIRLIES, COME AND JOIN MY CLUB FUTURE CELEBRITIES. I AM A PROFESSIONAL ACTRESS AND MODEL AND IS WILLING TO HELP YOU. I ALWAYS HAVE GREAT TIPS AND AM EXPERIENCED ON BEING ON SET WITH BIG CELEBRITIES. COME JOIN!

by littlemissy226 on 8/18/2011 2:50:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I went on vacation and I met this guy whoose a friend of my cousins- towards the end of school he started chatting me on facebook and said that he thought i was cute and amazing. I told him i liked him alot too but that we shouldnt chat everyday because my parents wouldnt approve of me talking to him. he said he understood and after a few weeks we finally chatted again for a few days. i chatted him a few nights ago but he had to go and he hasnt chatted me again since. I've seen him online all the time but he doesnt chat me. I dont want to chat him because I feel like that would be annoying to him and I dont want to be the girl who wont leave him alone? conclusion? should i give up on him? is there still a chance for me? or is it time to move on? i just feel like i ruined my chances by telling him to chat me less often..but it felt right at the time...

Hey girly.

You should chat him every so often. You could try telling him that you made a mistake by telling him not to chat you so much. After all, there's no harm in just having a conversation with the boy! Try talking to him to see where his head's at!
Katelyn L.

by weezys on 8/18/2011 2:43:07 PM

MOD
Any ideas on how to shape up my locker decor this year? My locker is wood, not magnetic. Thanks Smile

Hey girly!

You could always use tape to hang up some pictures and posters of your friends and favorite celebs!
Katelyn L.

by HappyFeet16 on 8/18/2011 2:27:45 PM

Mod:
My friends are NEVER allowed to come to my house! When i invite them they never want to come or they are busy! My house is clean and my parents dont smoke and are good influences! I have tried finding and empty space in there schedule and they say they can come but once they ask their parents they cant come!

Hey girl!

Try suggesting a neutral place for once, like out to eat or to a movie. Then maybe their parents will be able to meet you and get to know you a little more. Some parents are really protective of their kids. Just keep trying and hopefully you'll have some luck sooner than later!
Katelyn L.