1 HOURS AGO Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? http://t.co/qBXmfHfn4h

2 HOURS AGO Haute 'n' haunted #HalloweenNails: http://t.co/wibxKc4jOc

3 HOURS AGO #Unraveled by @GenniferAlbin is finally in stores! Still need to catch up? Read the first book in the series, #Crewel, on @wattpad for free!

COMMENTS

Back-to-school sleepover celebration

Get psyched for the best school year ever!

I bought this really cute light wash cropped denim jacket but I don't know if it would look ok with dark jeans (like almost black) or if it would be too much denim... Do you think it would look ok? And what else could I wear with the jacket?

Hey girl,

I think that would look okay since they are such different washes! You could also wear the jacket over a dress or with a skirt to add a little bit of an edge to something girly! Have fun with it!

Meghan D.

by CookieMonster246 on 8/31/2012 11:21:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD.......... Hey so im having a sleep over with 3 of my closest volleyball friends!! I dont have a theme but i need any last minute ideas!! We will be doing each others makeup, hair, and finger nails done....... any ideas????

Hey chica! I'm soo sorry but I'm super busy trying to respond to everyone's comments! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! In the meantime ask some of the other GL members who offer advice help! I'm sure they'll be more than happy to dish out some advice! Thanx for understanding!!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by springfieldjr14 on 9/3/2011 3:56:48 PM

I have two friends from my old school that are going to start going to my school. I'm going to give them pointers, go through the yearbook with them, and hopefully the stuff mentioned here, too!

by AlwaysDreamer on 8/25/2011 1:17:22 PM

We are getting ready for our first sleepover for the new school year. It will be one of the best and I cant wait. Just thinking about it makes me want to have it tomorrow.

Who else is planning one soon?

by luckykel on 8/22/2011 11:07:29 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/21/2011 5:37:54 PM

Omg! This is such a cute idea! Too bad me and my friends don't really do this kind of stuff. I think it would be fun to do "themed" sleepover parties every once in a while. I'll have to bring up the idea.

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 8/19/2011 9:59:44 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Hi, I'm very excited because a new family just moved into my neighborhood with a girl my age there. Me and my brother were riding our bikes yesterday and i stopped and talked to her. when i went home i made her family brownies. I'm going to brig them to her and he family today and i was wondering if it would be wierd to ask her if she wanted to go for a walk or something so i can get to know her. what ae some good ideas of getting to know here before school starts?

Hey Sweetie,

It's a ton of fun to have a bestie live right next door! You could have your family invite hers over for dinner and get to know them all -- you'll have a chance to have some time to hang out with her, without the pressure of just asking. Or, invite her to come along with you and a group. She's probably feeling lonely since she just moved here and doesn't know anybody, so she'll most likely be grateful to make a friend.  Good luck!

Sarah G.

by erichmo on 8/19/2011 8:06:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD Hey Smile How can I be a nicer person? I feel like I often say mean things to my friends by accident (I'm usually trying to make jokes). How do I stop doing it? I don't usually realize how mean it is until I've said it. I feel really bad.

Alyssa B.

by mememe6 on 8/18/2011 9:00:16 PM

MO MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! PLease reply because no one ever does!! Anyways, i have a friend prob. My class mates are all back stabbers. Terrible people. But they all want to be my friends. Last year i tried to explain it to them but they got mad at me and ruined 6th grade for me! This year i want to stear clear of them but i cant because now they think i am there friends but i know there gonna turn on me for no reason. Whenever we arent in our classes they are talking to me, behind my back, or yelling at me. im never alone! always in my face. last time i talked to them about it (nicley) they all started being mean to me and now over the summer the expect me to forgive them. this has been going on for years! how do i tell them that i dont wanna be friends with them with out them ruining my life!(they are popular, so they CAN ruin my life) Please hurry school starts soon!!

Alyssa B.

by MissElectricSocks on 8/18/2011 8:38:38 PM

What are ways to earn a lot of money? I already have that amount saved up, but I want to just earn it so I don't use a bunch. I don't have to earn it all at once, but by around December 10th. (I wanna buy GOOD Christmas gifts for my parents, brother, grandparents, close cousins, and close friends.) So about 10 gifts. So about... $175? yeah. btw i dont baby sit.

Alyssa B.

by oceanlover69 on 8/18/2011 8:22:54 PM

I always look like a hunchback. I stand up strait and I still look like I'm slouching. I know I don't have a spine problem (doctors have tested me for it). How do I fix this?

Alyssa B.

by zoey_27 on 8/18/2011 8:14:04 PM

my family thinks I like this guy that lives in my neighborhood and I dont like him. my family is the type that always teases eachother and never stop. Ive told them 100 times I dont like him and they tell the whole neighborhood!! my MOM even thinks i like him! Its REALLY annoying and its been going on for 2 months now. how can I get them to stop???!!

Alyssa B.

by jo7jo on 8/18/2011 6:27:23 PM

i did something like this for my birthday party last year. Every activity was called something from school. For music class we did kareoke on my PlayStation and gym we played capture the flag in my yard. Everyone loved it!!!

by colorqueen101 on 8/18/2011 5:24:35 PM

Hey girls girls! Need advice? Then head on over to my profile, click the club named "fasion-queen52", join, and I'll get back to ya as soon as possible! Leave a comment if you wanna be vice president, or anything else available!

Tootles!
fasion-queen52

by fasion-queen52 on 8/18/2011 5:02:54 PM

i've actually already got everything ready, cuz we go back on the 31st of august! except for clothes shopping Smile yay! we are doing it on sunday! Smile Smile Smile

by twilight*gurl on 8/18/2011 4:27:50 PM

HEY GIRLIES, COME AND JOIN MY CLUB FUTURE CELEBRITIES. I AM A PROFESSIONAL ACTRESS AND MODEL AND IS WILLING TO HELP YOU. I ALWAYS HAVE GREAT TIPS AND AM EXPERIENCED ON BEING ON SET WITH BIG CELEBRITIES. COME JOIN!

by littlemissy226 on 8/18/2011 2:50:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I went on vacation and I met this guy whoose a friend of my cousins- towards the end of school he started chatting me on facebook and said that he thought i was cute and amazing. I told him i liked him alot too but that we shouldnt chat everyday because my parents wouldnt approve of me talking to him. he said he understood and after a few weeks we finally chatted again for a few days. i chatted him a few nights ago but he had to go and he hasnt chatted me again since. I've seen him online all the time but he doesnt chat me. I dont want to chat him because I feel like that would be annoying to him and I dont want to be the girl who wont leave him alone? conclusion? should i give up on him? is there still a chance for me? or is it time to move on? i just feel like i ruined my chances by telling him to chat me less often..but it felt right at the time...

Hey girly.

You should chat him every so often. You could try telling him that you made a mistake by telling him not to chat you so much. After all, there's no harm in just having a conversation with the boy! Try talking to him to see where his head's at!
Katelyn L.

by weezys on 8/18/2011 2:43:07 PM

MOD
Any ideas on how to shape up my locker decor this year? My locker is wood, not magnetic. Thanks Smile

Hey girly!

You could always use tape to hang up some pictures and posters of your friends and favorite celebs!
Katelyn L.

by HappyFeet16 on 8/18/2011 2:27:45 PM

Mod:
My friends are NEVER allowed to come to my house! When i invite them they never want to come or they are busy! My house is clean and my parents dont smoke and are good influences! I have tried finding and empty space in there schedule and they say they can come but once they ask their parents they cant come!

Hey girl!

Try suggesting a neutral place for once, like out to eat or to a movie. Then maybe their parents will be able to meet you and get to know you a little more. Some parents are really protective of their kids. Just keep trying and hopefully you'll have some luck sooner than later!
Katelyn L.

by FairyKari on 8/18/2011 12:38:40 PM

first comment!

by dancer4eva11 on 8/18/2011 12:25:39 PM

these are awesome! im so using these! i havent had my friends over in like forever now that's it's summer! these will definitely help me bond with them once again! Smile and yay! first comment!

by gingerhalo1234 on 8/18/2011 12:25:32 PM