AN HOUR AGO Football flash tats? Um, yes please. Get 'em here:

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 score @Kohls Jennifer Lopez studded ankle booties:

Blemish busters

I have a lot of blemishes and a little discoloration in the creases at the corner of my nostrils. What can I do to clear that up?

wow! i have some scars on my face and i always wonder how to get rid of them. this helps so much!

by tswiftluver13 on 8/24/2011 5:26:51 PM

The pic looks photo shopped

by TeamAlice33 on 8/24/2011 5:04:02 PM

Here are my skin care tips, and they work sooooo good! First I splash some warm water on my face and then use Neutrogena's oil-free acne stress control scrub. It is the best! Then I pat my face dry. Finally, I put the target brand benzol peroxide spot cleaner on any zits. This works great! I've had little to no acne when using this!

by summermusic on 8/24/2011 4:25:17 PM

Great advice!

by flutechick101 on 8/24/2011 4:20:57 PM

great tips! i use Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil Free Acne Face Scrub w/ the Loreal Paris 360 Clean Scrublet (u have to buy the Loreal 360 Clean wash w/ Scrublet once but u can reuse the scrublet & it works great w/ the Neutrogena scrub!) <3

by sparklysydafrid on 8/24/2011 3:16:25 PM

I wash my face twice a day with neutrogena grapefruit wash and it is working great!

by sunstrottle101 on 8/24/2011 2:16:31 PM

i tried the clean and clear advantage acne treatment and my skin is SO much better!!!!!!!!! i had a huge zit on my chin and i used it and put the spot treatment on it and today(after using for 1 day) the zit is barely there!!!!! it also cools my skin off and is the only thing ive tried that doesnt dry my skin out, please try it, its so much better then nuetragena!!!!

by guitargirl7321 on 8/24/2011 1:01:26 PM

Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

by facebooker1240 on 8/24/2011 12:05:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD okay so the area under my eyes and cheeks is SO VERY RED! i think this year im going to lightly cover it with foundation, just enough so it looks natural, not fake. but what ddo you think it is? do u think its just my skin tone, or is it some medical condition? sorry i know its probly hard to visualize haha

Hey girl, it could be your skin tone! Or you might just have sensitive skin. If you start to develop a rash, or it starts to sting, def go see a doctor. But cover-up should do the trick!

xoxo Tory

Tory N.

by josoccer5 on 8/24/2011 10:51:18 AM

So i recently started using tampons and their so much nicer! i never had trouble but when you do put them in i found there's a tiny bit of blockage right before you insert it properly. my bff always wear's pads and when we go to the beach she doesn't take her shorts off etc.... she really likes to have fun and i'm really upset that she doesn't wear tampons. she wants too and always tries to get it in but the little 'blockage' always stops her and she won't push past it and gives up easily. HELP!!!! i really want to help but coaxing her outside of the bathroom really isn't working -_-

Hey girl! Your friend may be feeling pressure to put one in- tell her to relax and take a deep breath. If she is tense, she will give up easily. Tell her the feeling she has is normal, and you feel it too. It might help if she talked to her mom or another adult as well.

xoxo Tory

Jess D.

by qtpie42 on 8/24/2011 10:48:09 AM

Keep your salads lightly dressed. Too much dressing on your fresh greens can hold more calories than you think and leave your salad soggy. Yuck.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

High-heeled shoes are bad for your feet.

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).