AN HOUR AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

2 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

3 HOURS AGO ICYMI catch @ChloeGMoretz in the @IfIStay trailer here: http://t.co/wUNpUVWwTd

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Virgins can't use tampons

I want to try using a tampon but my sis said you have to have sex first...

That girl's sister is an idiot!

by jesusfreaksaroundme on 8/23/2011 6:51:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
So i recently started using tampons and their so much nicer! i never had trouble but when you do put them in i found there's a tiny bit of blockage right before you insert it properly. my bff always wear's pads and when we go to the beach she doesn't take her shorts off etc.... she really likes to have fun and i'm really upset that she doesn't wear tampons. she wants too and always tries to get it in but the little 'blockage' always stops her and she won't push past it and gives up easily. HELP!!!! i really want to help but coaxing her outside of the bathroom really isn't working -_-

Alyssa B.

by qtpie42 on 8/23/2011 6:35:42 PM

Mod mod mod Hey so I'm going to a mixer with my friends, and were all wearing neon clothes, and i don't have any neon. Do u know of any place I could get cheap neon sports bra, any color neon shirt, and neon shorts? I need this in a few days and really need help! Also, do u know where I could find white v-neck shirts that aren't too tight but good fitting, not too big or baggy, thanks!!

V-Necks: Walmrt

Neon Clothes: Doing a Google search says American Apparel Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by laxgal17 on 8/23/2011 6:00:46 PM

by laxgal17 on 8/23/2011 5:56:04 PM

Mod mod mod mod
I feel really embarrassed to ask this but what's a hymen

Don't be embarrassed babe, a hymen is the part of your body that covers the opening to your vagina.
Jess W.

by bluegreen332 on 8/23/2011 4:37:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD What is a hymen(like definition) and how do you know if it's broken??

Hey hon! A hymen is "a membrane that partially closes the opening of the vagina and whose presence is traditionally taken to be a mark of virginity." If it breaks, it typically causes bleeding. xoxo
Jess W.

by galeland on 8/23/2011 4:23:26 PM

um what does your virgiity have to do with wearing a tampon? girls can wear tampons, virgin or not.

by tswiftluver13 on 8/23/2011 3:53:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
When i was younger i was at the park swinging with my friends and i jumped off. I landed on my foot and accidentally kicked myself down there. Later there was some blood and i haven't seen anymore blood until i actually got my period, but that's not the point. Did i break my hymen?

Hey babe! You definitely could have broken your hymen. It can break for tons of different reasons, horseback riding, using a tampon, or something else. It's not a big deal, but there's not really a way to tell, other than asking your Gyno. xoxo
Jess W.

by Hannahismyname on 8/23/2011 3:25:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
i dont have my period yet (im in 7th grade) and only 2 of the girls in my class have it. i always bring pads with me, in my purse, at sleepovers, in my backpack, but i have opened one before and they are HUGE! now i think tampons look better but im scared they are gonna hurt more. what do u think is the best? and dont just say it depends on the person, please! thanks in advance!!!!

Hey babe! It takes a while to get used to both options.  For pads it kind of feels uncomfortable because it feels a little like a diaper... but they're fine after a while. Aso for tampons, a lot of girls are afraid to use one at first, but it can totally be worth it, especially if you swim. It can hurt at frist, just because you may be nervous, but you'll get used to that too. So as much as you don't want to hear this, it really does depend on the person. Both are fine, a lot of girls use both, depending on the day. So don't be afraid to try both of them. Also, there are different sized pads for light days, heavy days, and overnight pads. So you can try slimmer ones too! xoxo
Jess W.

by bubbles3956 on 8/23/2011 3:02:02 PM

whats a virgin

Hey babe! A virgin is someone who has never had sexual intercourse.
Jess W.