AN HOUR AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

1 HOURS AGO Bust exercise boredom with these 3 interval workouts:

2 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen...Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag:

I'm scared of being home alone

I’m 14 and I’m terrified of being left home by myself, even during the day. Help!

I know how you feel! I thought I was weird or something because of this fear. I am 13 and I cannot stay home alone. I have many reasons why. I mean I am okay when I am alone with a friend or something but not by myself. (I mean I have a younger sister but she is more scared than I am)

by JoRocks98 on 8/29/2011 4:37:46 AM

wow, people. come on!!!

by leesakpizza on 8/28/2011 6:18:03 PM

Same here! Every noise I hear i think someone is breaking in... especially during the earthquake. But then I just listen to my iPod or watch Days of our lives...

by noellastarr0206 on 8/28/2011 5:08:33 PM

i totally understand! when i am home alone, the silence sounds so loud and is like surroundong me, y'all probably think i am crazy right? well, i have severe paranoia and a small case of depression (not even kidding, just got diagnosed). so, being home alone is even worse... blah.

by <3luvlife<3 on 8/28/2011 4:58:58 PM

i know what you mean! i had my sis stay with me till i was almost 13.

by filaluvva on 8/28/2011 2:40:12 PM

I would turn on the TV so it sounds like there is people in the house.

by xxkarenyangxx on 8/27/2011 10:00:59 PM

I totally understand this because every time i watch a horror movie i becomes paranoid for a couple of weeks to a month and don't want to stay home under any circumstances. but it's not the burglars or anything that I'm scared of it's thinking my house is haunted, and any little sound that I've never heard of makes me jump out of my skin. I know it sounds really silly but I just get freaked out a lot.

by MegaNinjaLuv on 8/27/2011 5:06:11 PM

It also helps to put on music or something, so you don't freak out at every little noise, that's what I do

by chiisai_senshi on 8/27/2011 4:00:47 PM

I had the same problem! What helped me is all of the above, but also, I thought to myself, there are like 20 houses on this street. Why would they pick me? Also, I went outside for a few minutes and that whole time only 5 cars passed by, and I realized there was no danger! The third thing that helped me was calling a friend and talking for hours. I felt safe!

by Brianaluvsempanadas on 8/27/2011 2:51:35 PM

What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!