11 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

14 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

15 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

OMG! I hate my new haircut!

Stylist didn't hear a word you said? Don't fret. We've got 3 style tips to get your mane looking less manic in no time.

bhutt i have curly hair and its really frizzy when i dont put product in it but the product raises my curls . my hair is too short to braid or anything and my forehead is too bigg to put it upp . please help mee !

by baybiiey on 8/18/2011 7:50:36 PM

i have really curly hair and my hair turns into a big puff ball and its not cute, if i dont use product but the products make my curls inch up . my hair is too short to braid and i have a really big forehead so i cant put it up . ive jus been streightening my hair everyday . butt when school starts i cant do that . Frown(

by baybiiey on 8/18/2011 7:47:25 PM

my hair is wayvy and frizzy but my paretns wont let me get a straightener so how can i stragthen my hair without chemically treating my hair at a salon
THANKS!!!!

Alyssa B.

by smileyface101yea on 8/18/2011 7:17:18 PM

by smileyface101yea on 8/18/2011 7:15:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
My breasts are always sore and itchy. If I touch them there's are sharp pain. also, there's small, white bumps on my nipples. What's going on?

Alyssa B.

by gigishook on 8/18/2011 6:08:50 PM

Accessories like cute clips, headbands, and even nice earrings can enhance your look. I personally think short hair rocks! My hair is braided, but if it wasn't, I'd probably wear it short.

by orangeslice on 8/18/2011 5:30:12 PM

One time, my hair cutter cut my bangs way too short, but i found a way to deal w/ it

by colorqueen101 on 8/18/2011 5:05:42 PM

Hey girls! Need advice? Then come on over to my profile, click on the club named "fasion-queen52"
join, and I'll get back to you!

Tootles!
fasion-queen52

by fasion-queen52 on 8/18/2011 5:05:35 PM

i have sorta longish hair and i kinda want to get it styled like diana agron's new haircut but im too afraid to try!

by tswiftluver13 on 8/18/2011 5:03:44 PM

HEY GIRLIES, COME AND JOIN MY CLUB FUTURE CELEBRITIES. I AM A PROFESSIONAL ACTRESS AND MODEL AND IS WILLING TO HELP YOU. I ALWAYS HAVE GREAT TIPS AND AM EXPERIENCED ON BEING ON SET WITH BIG CELEBRITIES. COME JOIN!

by littlemissy226 on 8/18/2011 2:51:19 PM