8 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

11 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

11 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

Seeing blue...around my boobs

While I was getting dressed one day, I noticed blue lines around my boobs...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm 14, and i wear an A cup. Im 5'9'' and i weigh about 135.
My mom on the other hand, is a DD, is 5'9'', and weighs about 155 i think.
I have most of my moms side of the families genes, so i'm wondering if my boobs are every going to start growing. Ive been in puberty for the past 3 or 4 years, but im still and A!

Hey girlie, there's still time for them to grow more. Your breasts grow into your late teens, so they should keep getting bigger well into high school.

Lauren T.

by KatarinaG on 5/13/2013 6:46:52 PM

HUN,sweety babe what eveA JUST SHUT THE f UP

by dancer4everxx on 10/19/2011 6:29:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I'm only 9 but my breasts are seriously huge. I'm almost 5 feet and about .... pounds. Why are they huge?

Hey girlie,

You've got puberty to thank for that! Age doesn't mean a whole lot when it comes to chest size - if your bod has started going through puberty, it could change superquick or leave you without boobs until your mid teens. Or somewhere in between! Try not to judge yourself or feel awkward about your breasts. That's your bod, so you should embrace it, dress for it (meaning, score a bra with lots of support so you don't hurt/put stress on your muscles and bones), and walk in it with confidence! In a couple years, your friends will be so jealous of the "gifts" mother nature gave ya! <3
Lauren C.

by BriannaM911 on 10/2/2011 8:38:21 AM

MOD
I have brown and puple~ish stuff around my boobs and it hurts really bad when I touch it. What is it??

I honestly dont know. Where exactly is this purplish stuff? and is it bruise like? or some sort of liquid? xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by 526love on 8/24/2011 9:25:04 PM

MODDDDD!!
Should I let my best friend pierce my cartilige?? He's pierced his and a bunch of other things himself and nothings ever happened to him.. and hes done other peoples but idk if i should let him do mine! i really want it done but idk plz help! thnx!

Hey girl, I'd get it done professionally just to be safe. They have better equipment to make sure the area is clean and safe.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by dancerchic_4 on 8/23/2011 10:37:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD... I am about to turn 12, and my boobs are very small and other girls in my class have larger ones, is this natural? Because I am starting to feel very young and small.

You're totally normal, babe! Every girl's boobs are different, so don't just the "normal-ness" of yours on everyone else's.

Brittany T.

by young_butterfly on 8/23/2011 8:26:20 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
I'm going back to school shopping soon and I need help!!! What are the best things to buy for me? I'm a very tall five foot eight and I'm skinny so what are some styles I should buy?? Thx

Hey girlie,

You sound like my body type! When I go shopping for fall, I make sure I pick up: a pair of dark wash skinny jeans, a couple pairs of flats in neutral colors (white, black, chocolate brown or bronze - check out Target for super cheap prices), button-down cardigans in bold colors or fun rainbow stripes (I even have a polka dot cardigan), and plenty of dresses that can be paired with black tights and/or a pair of boots. Adjust this depending on your budget of course, but the key is layering for back to school - tanks, cardis, leggings, and some pretty statement pieces are the way to go Smile
Lauren C.

by Erinh11099 on 8/22/2011 10:18:11 PM

MOD MOD a lot of times on my arms and chest my skin gets what my sister calls marble or something where it looks like there's a lot of circles on my skin and it looks weird. is this normal?

Hey babe,

Blotchy skin is common and is usually not a sign of any problems. But you should ask your doc about it at your next check-up - show him or describe your symptoms, just to make sure it isn't a circulation issue! It's nothing to worry about but asking a doctor and getting a professional opinion usually gives you peace of mind Smile
Lauren C.

by artgaldh on 8/22/2011 6:55:04 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/19/2011 9:11:56 PM

mod !!!!!!!!!!
I have naturally really red cheeks. I hate it so much because it looks like I'm always nervous and sweaty and stuff... What can I use/do to get ride of that. I use pressed powder ( and blush ) It doesn't really cover it up. I can't use foundation! What else can i use? Will tinted moisturizer help? Thanks for your help.

Helen S.