AN HOUR AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

2 HOURS AGO This could be us at #Homecoming, but you playin' http://t.co/HsMGXHMz8v

2 HOURS AGO Certain secrets shouldn't be kept: http://t.co/2p1FS9qegF

COMMENTS

True or false: Depilatories harm your skin

My mom won't let me use Nair or Veet because she thinks they do something to your legs do through the acid in the products. Is she right?

Where do you get these products?

by Ggirlthe50 on 7/13/2013 12:15:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD Would this (Nair or Veet) work on facial hair? I hate plucking eyebrows. :/ I also have a bit of a "mustache" but you can't really tell.

Hey GL girl! Before you use these beauty products, make sure you don't have sensitive skin or any genetic (family-related) conditions in which Nair or Veet could upset or damage your skin. Search the products you want in google to see if they have what you're looking for.

Good luck, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by Cute2013xx on 7/10/2013 3:45:27 PM

CALLING ALL IPOD OWNERS or anyone who loves music!!! Come join the cool club "ipod owners" We talk about anything musically related!

by Ralinia on 7/10/2013 11:28:26 AM

Musicalmimz2000

Depilatory (Nair or Veet) are creams that kill the root or you hair, making the hair wash off painlessly. It's painless and in my opinion, better than waxing. I don't think you can use it on facial hair though

by ColosalMascara on 7/10/2013 9:58:25 AM

I have really painful cramps that are keeping me from sleeping right now. Im on birth control already for the heaviness of my period so I can't get that. I'm prescribed to take 3 Advil for it and ice done that and I have a heating pad I've been using on my back and stomach. What else can I do?

Hey girl,

It sounds like you're doing everything right! Heating pads/ hot water bottles really help. Take it easy, watch some movies, drink tea and relax. The pain should be over soon! Talk to your mom and doctor about medications and anything else you should do to make it easier.

xoxo

Caroline C.

by cgirl751 on 7/9/2013 12:49:06 AM

I don't really know what is depliatory... But is it less painful than waxing? I really want to find an efficient way to remove or dye hair. It's not that dark, and I use a cream to dye my facial hair. Is that depliatory? Because it leaves a small mark for about ten minutes that looks like a huge zit. Could it be a bad sign?

by musicalmimz2000 on 7/8/2013 2:20:05 PM

I've used both, they work great! This article is right though, test the product and follow the instructions!

by ColosalMascara on 7/8/2013 12:44:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD so I volunteered to work the cotton candy booth at a school festival and the next morning I woke up with a bit of a rash on my chest. Do you think it was from all the sugar flying around from the machine or like using scented soap, (even though I always use it) or some combination of the two? And how do I get rid of it fast? It's been a few days since it started and I've put some stuff on it, it's less red i think. Please help! Thank you Smile

Hey bunnehz, mhmm I'm not sure. It could've had something to do with the stuff in the cotton candy and the outdoors. I would continue rubbing the stuff on it to see if that helps any. If not, I would let a parent know so you can go to the doctors. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by bunnehz on 7/8/2013 12:53:16 AM

I used Nair three times. The first time, it worked. The other two, it didn't! Well, you can't blame them. I didn't read the instructions those two times. Well, if I read the instructions correctly one more time and it doesn't work again, I'm prob. gonna throw it away or something.

by cheetah#1 on 8/2/2012 8:38:07 PM