Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO WHITE & GOLD, obvi. ⚪️🔶

10 HOURS AGO How to master the half moon mani 💅http://t.co/me1lXQP4855

13 HOURS AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771

COMMENTS

True or false: Depilatories harm your skin

My mom won't let me use Nair or Veet because she thinks they do something to your legs do through the acid in the products. Is she right?

my friend used nair on her FACE!!! (idk why tho) she got these burn marks where ur smile lines should be
the reason u have to b careful with nair is cause its acid so it burns ur hair so if u use it on bare skin (like she did) it burns ur skin

by decklandog on 8/25/2011 6:59:17 PM

i use nair and i accidentally left it on too long and it burned a small sliver of skin off and left red bumps (they went away) so if you have small stubs of hair never go over the minimum of time! haha Smile

by dancerwithattitude10 on 8/25/2011 5:48:17 PM

Tong

by RaceTiger7 on 8/25/2011 3:02:20 PM

Mod MOD MOD My mom won't let me shave because it makes your air prickly and it only lasts a few days. I have thick dark hair, and I heard that sometimes you can see the hair under your skin if you shave. is that true?? I use wax and depilatory cream and they work well, and im gettiing an epilator soon. Should i try to convince my mom to let me shave, or just respect her rule?

If wax and depilatories are working for you, then why shift to shaving? You could certainly ask her again, but I wouldn't go behind her back.

Brittany T.

by cornpie21 on 8/25/2011 11:01:48 AM

........ My mom says the hair will come back anyway so whats the point shaving everyday.... Frown((

by CrystalSwarovski on 8/25/2011 10:11:03 AM

Nair made my skin feel like it was burning so I didn't use it after that.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 8/25/2011 7:33:18 AM

i used to use nair, then i started my period and my mom let me shave. which reminds me,
*!MOD!*
i got my first period on may 8th of 2011 and it august 25 of 2011 so its been...about 3 and a half months since i got my first one but i have yet to get my second one! tonight ive felt like 2 possible cramps in a few hours but idk. is this normal or should i be worried? like should i talk to a doctor or just leave it?

You're normal! Don't worry Smile

Brittany T.

by krazykotabug on 8/25/2011 3:09:18 AM

Multi-task and improve your flexibility by stretching on the floor while doing your homework reading.

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

You lose most of your body heat straight out of the top of your noggin

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!