1 HOURS AGO Traveling this #MemorialDayWeekend? Here's how to pack *perfectly* for any weekend getaway! http://t.co/v5vOG0nFbT

2 HOURS AGO RT @Zendaya: I'm sorry yall...I've been on school lockdown...gotta graduatešŸ˜˜

2 HOURS AGO RT @grace_phipps: I'm thinking about changing my Twitter log line to: "it's not that I'm spoiled, it's just that I'm a pretty pretty princeā€¦

COMMENTS

True or false: Depilatories harm your skin

My mom won't let me use Nair or Veet because she thinks they do something to your legs do through the acid in the products. Is she right?

my friend used nair on her FACE!!! (idk why tho) she got these burn marks where ur smile lines should be
the reason u have to b careful with nair is cause its acid so it burns ur hair so if u use it on bare skin (like she did) it burns ur skin

by decklandog on 8/25/2011 6:59:17 PM

i use nair and i accidentally left it on too long and it burned a small sliver of skin off and left red bumps (they went away) so if you have small stubs of hair never go over the minimum of time! haha Smile

by dancerwithattitude10 on 8/25/2011 5:48:17 PM

Tong

by RaceTiger7 on 8/25/2011 3:02:20 PM

Mod MOD MOD My mom won't let me shave because it makes your air prickly and it only lasts a few days. I have thick dark hair, and I heard that sometimes you can see the hair under your skin if you shave. is that true?? I use wax and depilatory cream and they work well, and im gettiing an epilator soon. Should i try to convince my mom to let me shave, or just respect her rule?

If wax and depilatories are working for you, then why shift to shaving? You could certainly ask her again, but I wouldn't go behind her back.

Brittany T.

by cornpie21 on 8/25/2011 11:01:48 AM

........ My mom says the hair will come back anyway so whats the point shaving everyday.... Frown((

by CrystalSwarovski on 8/25/2011 10:11:03 AM

Nair made my skin feel like it was burning so I didn't use it after that.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 8/25/2011 7:33:18 AM

i used to use nair, then i started my period and my mom let me shave. which reminds me,
*!MOD!*
i got my first period on may 8th of 2011 and it august 25 of 2011 so its been...about 3 and a half months since i got my first one but i have yet to get my second one! tonight ive felt like 2 possible cramps in a few hours but idk. is this normal or should i be worried? like should i talk to a doctor or just leave it?

You're normal! Don't worry Smile

Brittany T.

by krazykotabug on 8/25/2011 3:09:18 AM

Start your day with a delicious fruit smoothie. Throw in bananas, berries, pineapple and/or melon. Anything goes!

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockinā€™?

If you look at the sun, you will go blind.

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabsā€”CLICK HERE for deets.