3 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

4 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

5 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

COMMENTS

3 super easy lunchtime swaps

Try these lunch options to pep up your predictable PB&J sammies.

Need advice? Just a few clicks away! just post a problem, issue or question and I'll do my best to solve it :

by CrazyCupcakes on 1/15/2012 7:17:42 PM

I love mini subs, I make them just like subway

by CrazyCupcakes on 1/15/2012 7:16:54 PM

Sounds really good! Laughing

by ilovegl98 on 12/3/2011 3:57:57 PM

i bring wraps to school all the time and they are SOOOO good!!! Smile

by beachbabe159 on 10/8/2011 10:19:02 AM

MY mom won't even buy hot dog buns she says hotdogs are unhealty. BUt i do have fancy folded bread. You could buy em at walmart for like 3 bucks. Supa Cheap

by 17ffrye on 10/3/2011 7:33:24 PM

sounds really good!!! wish my parents would buy hot dog buns but they never do! my mom says they are white bread and white bread is not good for you. also i don't like jelly (no idea why, i just hate it for some reason) so i like PB & Honey instead. cottage cheese with peaches, fruit kabobs & ham and cheese bagel melts are some of my fav simple foods.

by maiya.pup11 on 9/5/2011 7:19:57 PM

Another good idea is a pb and j wrap. Just spread pb on on half of a wheat tortilla and jelly on the other then wrap it up! It's a yummy twist on the classic!

by sparklegirlz on 8/28/2011 9:01:16 PM

that wrap sounds delish! i know what ill be packing for lunch on the first day Smile

by the band geek on 8/28/2011 3:59:43 PM

haha thats really funny because on friday we ran out of bread so i had to make my sandwich on a hot dog bun Smile

by ftbl grl on 8/21/2011 10:47:49 PM

Thanks for putting vegetarian stuff!!!! It really sounds delish!!

by fern09 on 8/21/2011 5:37:54 PM