9 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

10 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

11 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

3 super easy lunchtime swaps

Try these lunch options to pep up your predictable PB&J sammies.

Need advice? Just a few clicks away! just post a problem, issue or question and I'll do my best to solve it :

by CrazyCupcakes on 1/15/2012 7:17:42 PM

I love mini subs, I make them just like subway

by CrazyCupcakes on 1/15/2012 7:16:54 PM

Sounds really good! Laughing

by ilovegl98 on 12/3/2011 3:57:57 PM

i bring wraps to school all the time and they are SOOOO good!!! Smile

by beachbabe159 on 10/8/2011 10:19:02 AM

MY mom won't even buy hot dog buns she says hotdogs are unhealty. BUt i do have fancy folded bread. You could buy em at walmart for like 3 bucks. Supa Cheap

by 17ffrye on 10/3/2011 7:33:24 PM

sounds really good!!! wish my parents would buy hot dog buns but they never do! my mom says they are white bread and white bread is not good for you. also i don't like jelly (no idea why, i just hate it for some reason) so i like PB & Honey instead. cottage cheese with peaches, fruit kabobs & ham and cheese bagel melts are some of my fav simple foods.

by maiya.pup11 on 9/5/2011 7:19:57 PM

Another good idea is a pb and j wrap. Just spread pb on on half of a wheat tortilla and jelly on the other then wrap it up! It's a yummy twist on the classic!

by sparklegirlz on 8/28/2011 9:01:16 PM

that wrap sounds delish! i know what ill be packing for lunch on the first day Smile

by the band geek on 8/28/2011 3:59:43 PM

haha thats really funny because on friday we ran out of bread so i had to make my sandwich on a hot dog bun Smile

by ftbl grl on 8/21/2011 10:47:49 PM

Thanks for putting vegetarian stuff!!!! It really sounds delish!!

by fern09 on 8/21/2011 5:37:54 PM

MODMODMOD
One of the varsity girls on my volleyball team thinks I might have torn my rotator cuff. She wants me to tell my coach but I really don't want to because I don't want to be benched when we're only two weeks into the season! Should I tell my coach or not? Thanks!

Hey girl, It might not be as bad as you think, but it also might be a serious problem and if you play with an injury you risk making it worse and missing more time than you would have if you'd let it heal right away. You should def talk to your coach and figure out if there's anything wrong and fix it before it gets serious. You might miss some time now, but it'll be better than missing a lot of games later, or even the whole season. Being benched would be a bummer, but your priority should be taking care of yourself!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by Girlie77 on 8/21/2011 5:31:56 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/21/2011 5:30:06 PM

I always have SO much trouble thinking of yummy non-boring things too have for lunch. Now I know what to have! Thanks GL!

by abm25 on 8/21/2011 5:21:31 PM

I want to start bringing my own lunch to school. Those wraps sound great Smile thanks GL

by mapleblondie98 on 8/21/2011 12:41:59 PM