21 MINUTES AGO Looking for your next thriller? Enter to win a copy of Undertow by @SharkProse: http://t.co/FHGFzSDntG

26 MINUTES AGO ✨Wishing all of you lovely GLgirls a very Happy Thanksgiving… now brb while I go smash this turkey like http://t.co/ST2zE75Utb

AN HOUR AGO Which celeb should be at your Thanksgiving table? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/SOWYDAC76v

COMMENTS

7 rules for a holiday party that rocks

Whether you’re getting’ down for Labor Day or planning a Halloween bash already, snag our secrets for success…

my birthday is next week and i have no idea what i want to do i have always done the same thing for my whole life and im turning 14.i invite a whole bunch of prople and we play games and then i have like everyone people sleepover. my mom doesnt want me to have too many people or a sleepover this time. so i dont really know what to do some of my friends will freak on me if i dont invite them.i dont know what to do and i dont have much money help please

by candycanes on 3/8/2012 5:13:17 PM

Uh-Oh. I got my moms permission to have a birthday party at my house. She said that I could invite 10 people. I went ahead, and invited 22. They're all really good friends, and I can't un-invite them now. I didn't think they were all going to come. I asked them today at school, and they are ALL coming. What can I do? Reply quick! The party is tomorrow!!!

by emmielovee on 11/9/2011 4:02:51 PM

its only a week away from a party i want to have. Should I still send out the invitations?

by brietta42 on 10/23/2011 2:07:37 PM

mod--
ok so ik its really early for this but my 16th birthday is at the end of february and i was thinking of what i wanted to do for it. as i said-its almost my half birthday but i was thinking of having a chocolate theme and having a "sweet" 16. get it? lol corny but cool i think. so far, i have playing Candy Land, watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Chocolate facials, chocolate Scavenger hunt, and a Chocolate tasting contest. i also have countless recipes including a chocolate fondu and chocolate pizza and popcorn. so any other ideas on what to do? i was thinking on decorating the whole place brown and baby blue and pink and having it be really comfy all around.
thanks Smile

Hey babe! That sounds like a great idea. One thing to suggest: Try adding in some non-sweet foods, too, just in case your guests need to take a break from dessert.

Brittany T.

by rupertgrint014 on 8/23/2011 11:47:12 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
when is the earliest I can send ou invites for my Halloween party on October 28th? thx

Hey girl, maybe sometime around mid-September would be a good time.

xoxo tory

Jess D.

by rosierosie on 8/22/2011 10:42:59 AM

My number one party rule is to interact with all of your guests. You don't want to snub any of your friends because you invited so many people that you can't keep up or because your best friend who you haven't seen in forever is there. Make an effort to make all of your guests feel comfortable and let them know that you're glad they came.

by supersingershannon on 8/21/2011 11:44:39 PM

hmmm... number one party rule...? I would say to invite people who you know will get along with everybody. No catfights! And one time 5 of my friends basically ditched my party and stayed outside in my yard the whole time talking. made me so mad! so some of those friends arent invited if i have a small, 10 person party. feel bad that i cant invite them a lot, but thats the punishment for their attitudes and bad actions! sorry, but thats how my life works.

by parischick2 on 8/21/2011 5:40:51 PM