Bridget M.

is modding

41 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 babes stay blemish-free with @SpaSonic's Face & Body Polisher from @Target: http://t.co/JEREVYUKTi

1 HOURS AGO Plus sized party dresses for every girl who's all about dat bass: http://t.co/xcYZJTAGsp

13 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

COMMENTS

A Cinderella Story: Once Upon A Song stars spill who they'd like to sing against

See which castmates these stars would love to compete against in a singoff royale.

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/25/2011 11:11:33 PM

MOD MOD!
Do you find it weird i havent dated or done anything iwth a guy and im only 14? My friends find it surprising. I used to be fine with saying i havent dated anyone but now people are pointing out how its strange?? Im only 14 and everyone in my grade is dating and stuff. Im not even allowed to date. I played truth or dare the other night and my guy friends found out cuz i did truth and they asked. Frown i really didnt want them to know. Now im just mad at myself for not being with anyone. i really wish i could date a guy but no ones interested in me... :/

Alyssa B.

by Im.Unique.YAY! on 8/23/2011 7:33:26 PM

I'm a huge hp fan and i actually looked up who Freddie is.. but how cool would it be to hear Matthew Lewis sing?!?! Laughing

by nutmeg22 on 8/22/2011 9:24:25 PM

Yay Go Lucy Hale!!!!!

by xxkarenyangxx on 8/22/2011 8:11:59 PM

cute! cute! cute! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE!!!!

by purpleorchid on 8/22/2011 6:20:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Demi Lovato is probably the BEST person in the world. You should have her new music video of her new song, SKYSKRAPER on girlslife.com. The reason why I am saying this is because her popularity is shrinking and I want her to have the most fans as possible to keep her motivated. What do you think?

by clarksonfan111 on 8/22/2011 4:39:50 PM

Hey girls!

Do ya LOVE writing stories with friends?! If you said yes, join this club: Story writing!
We write different stories (Mostly Novels) for FUN!

PLEASE JOIN! Smile -Haley

by fungirl123 on 8/22/2011 4:38:51 PM

ooooooooooh i love Shailene Woodley.

by basketballcutie11 on 8/22/2011 2:34:52 PM

Hey girls,
Please join my club called Glamour Girls! Please check it out!

by omt10 on 8/22/2011 2:33:28 PM

Hey girlies, do you want to be an actress, model, musician, dancer or ALL. Then this is the club to join. Here you can talk about your favorite celebrities and fashion designers. I can help you with all of your talent needs. I have been in movies with professional actors and have an agent. In this club we talk about movies, theater, TV, fitness. Any questions you have, just ask me and my team. We are here to help you. Come on and join!

by littlemissy226 on 8/22/2011 12:08:38 PM