1 HOURS AGO How to deal with a jealous best friend: http://t.co/5Wzr0mNveH

2 HOURS AGO Need a fashion fix? There's an app for that: http://t.co/RS6ihqlgqj

3 HOURS AGO The 20 best GL beauty tips of all-time: http://t.co/ElCpBBkpyv

COMMENTS

It's a jungle down there! Should I shave?

My hair down there is super thick. What should I do?

MOD MOD MOD how do i ask for a GO GIRL

Hey chica, Explain to your mom or dad that you want it and give them a good reason why- they might not want to spend the money on something just because you think it's cool, but if you go camping a lot, it might be useful for the great outdoors! xoxo

Kate G.

by pinkcat4305 on 8/19/2013 4:03:55 PM

Mod Mod Mod
The place wear the public hair grows is bigger than other girls down there. Some girls even make fun of me for "having a big cuich." Most girls are flat in that area but no mine pouches out. Is there Anyway to fix this!! Help!

Hey girl,

Some girls trim and/or shave there. Check out this GL article  for extra advice: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/08/19/Its-a-jungle-down-there.aspx?cp=all

xo

Caroline C.

by Monkeylove10 on 8/7/2013 4:43:08 AM

What does mod mod mod mean?

Hey! Mod is short for Moderator and that's my job, to moderate and check all the comments on the site to keep it safe and fun for you guys Smile If you have a question about anything or need advice start your comment with "mod mod mod" and one of the moderators on duty will get back to you as soon as she can. thanks for the question!

Helen S.

by alyssa_is_awsome on 8/1/2013 6:43:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD is it normal to have a few little dark pubic hairs at 8

Hey girl! Yep, it's normal- your hormones are probably starting to change! xoxo

Kate G.

by pinkcat4305 on 8/1/2013 4:39:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ive shaved down there before but I got little red, itchy bumps! What do I do?

Helen S.

by Nialler_4_ever on 6/13/2013 4:29:50 PM

mod mod mod mod
just went down and used a pair of scissors and realized that i have a single black hair! its really weird because i have red hair, and my pubic hair is a light red color! is it bad that i have that single black hair or is it just a genetic mixup lol

Hey evenkath, mhmm I don't know. That is really interesting though. It could be genetics though. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by evenkath on 6/11/2013 5:21:10 PM

Shave if you want to. Its not a big deal, you can stop doing it when you want and you can always just trim if it gets to be a pain. If you do start shaving it all you will want to use a really good moisturizer and keep the area well lathered.
At first you will have to get used to the new look but its easy. My friend is always having hair stick out of her bikini and I think she finally will start shaving, its embarrassing to deal with that, so I told her to just shave it.

by fashionqn on 6/10/2013 8:38:56 PM

my friend shaves down there and she says it doesn't hurt my I don't believe but she asked me u should shave down there and I said no and she got so I don't know what to do and I have a lot down there and im only in 8th grade. im scared to ask my mom for help. what should I do

by magskelly on 6/10/2013 4:12:46 PM

mod mod mod
I have the same problem as this article, and it gets really itchy and uncomfortable sometimes. Im afraid to shave. Would that hair removing cream stuff work?

Hey girl!

Hair removing cream that some girls use on their legs (like Nair) isn't a good idea for the super sensitive skin down there. You should stick to trimming or shaving if its bothering you.

xo

Jess D.

by mayanunna on 6/10/2013 3:17:27 PM

This afternoon I was shaving down there with one of hose electronic razors and my hand was wet I guess and it slipped a bit out of my hand and the razor wouldn't stop!! So now a bit of the skin on my thigh is nicked and its pink and it hurts a lot. What should I do about it? My fiends and I are going. Swimming tomorrow and I checked to see if it would show in my bikini and it does!! And it looks so weird!!!

Hey girl, explain that to your buds and make sure you take care of the area (let your mom know and see if there's anything she'd recommend you put on there to soothe the pain a bit). Overall, I wouldn't be too self conscious over it though or let it stop you from having fun tomorrow. Accidents happen unfortunately, but this one will heal soon!

xoxo