3 MINUTES AGO Thanksgiving is official over—time to get started on these cute & cheap Christmas crafts: http://t.co/GK9eNSsGDn

3 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

4 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

It's a jungle down there! Should I shave?

My hair down there is super thick. What should I do?

Sorry mods I accidentally clicked report one of the other comments

by Sarah_12 on 8/4/2012 11:53:22 AM

Mod
1.I got my period 2 months ago and on my second period the "blood" was the colour of number 2 (if you know what i mean) is this normal?
2. When i get my period it seems like it stops and then it comes back super heavy. Is this normal?
Please Help Me

Hey babe, sometimes your discharge is brown if your period is late. So since you just started and your periods are still irregular, ya might get that sometimes. Don't worry about it. And for your second question, periods can have irregular flows, too. Sometimes if ya have two periods really close together, they'll be lighter, and if there's a longer time in between, they'll be heavier. It's not an exact science.
Carrie R.

by cherice2733 on 6/20/2012 3:45:43 PM

i have a jungle down there too i dont shave or anything but its huge big dark brown thick curly hairs its had to wipe after having a wee so somwtimes if im on my period witch means im wearing a pad i dont but then i feel very wet what should i do ?
im 12 and dont think i will be aloud to shave and this is a big problem for me beacuse it feels like i all ways have to go to the loo ! help me please ?xx

by sarahrose on 1/28/2012 3:10:27 PM

I have the same problem! But I shave so I don't have anything but a bit of stubble!

by lilymoth12 on 1/22/2012 11:02:18 AM

@gg12345: im sorry about that. kids at my school do that too

by glfan88 on 11/9/2011 4:43:28 PM

Mod mod mod mod the boys at my school play a game where they slap girls butts on Friday it's really weird I know. I seem to be a target even though I don't have a huge butt or anything. It makes me uncomfortable. I don't know how to tell them to stop.

Hey girl,

This isn't just a fun game anymore...slapping your butt is offensive, a little degrading, and definitely sexual harassment. It's plain WRONG! Be firm next time and stand up to these boys. When they go to do it to you, spin around and say something very clear, like "Absolutely NOT." If they get offended or ask why, tell them you don't think their game is funny, then walk away. Be strong and confident, even if you aren't exactly feeling that way when you speak up. They need to be taught that they can't treat girls like that without their permission! Geez, if they want to slap someone's butt, they can do it to each other Tong
Lauren C.

by gg12345 on 10/9/2011 9:39:51 AM

maia, not sure whos advice you took but once you start shaving down there it can feel itchy when you first start doing it. You just have to use a very good moisturizer and make sure you cover the entire area where you shaved. Be sure its a moisturizer for sensitive areas.

by luckykel on 9/24/2011 10:16:03 PM

Ok, so I took your advice and now its kinda itchy is that normal ?

by -Maia:) on 9/23/2011 5:18:02 PM

Hey mod,
This is super embarrissing i have hair growing down there but i also have hair growing on my skin right below the second hole. I feel very embarressed about this is it normal?

Hey girlie,

No worries, this is totally normal! People rarely talk about it, but puberty causes hair to grow there in both guys and girls. Just like anywhere else, some people's hair is thicker/more noticeable there, but it's really common so it's not something you should worry or be embarrassed about Smile If it makes you feel more comfortable, you can always trim that hair/the other hair "down there" - it's a personal choice and neither is right/wrong! Don't feel embarrassed about asking Qs like this either, girl. We've been there Smile
Lauren C.

by fashionsense on 9/8/2011 9:58:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have been finding lots of hairs from down there... Like in the tub after I shower, stuff like that. Is it normal for hair to come out like that from down there?

Hey cutie!

That's always normal.  Your body grows hair everywhere, and sheds hair all the time. Hair can just as easily fall out from another place on your body as it could from your head.
Jordan S.