6 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

9 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

10 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

What you're wearing on the first day

12 ideas for easy and impressive first-day-back outfits—from you!

so, I'm an extreme planner, and already have my first day of school outfit planned. However, I don't know what shoes to wear. I'm going to be a freshman, and so I don't want to look like the "annoying freshman" It's a white fitted t-shirt with a pocket, blue skinny jeans, a scarf that is all kinds of colors. What shoes should I wear?

Hey! I think chuck taylors or similar sneakers would look cute with that. Colorful flats would also be good. Anything colorful that complements your scarf would really complete the look Smile

Helen S.

by PuddinHead on 7/11/2013 5:39:49 PM

I think that You try skinny jeans, Tank Top with high heels.You can get the best dresses when you visit smccloset online shopping store.

by smccloset on 3/12/2013 7:57:15 AM

For the first day, I'm probably going to go for a graphic tank, a blazer, skinny jeans and flats.

by meepala21 on 8/30/2012 11:46:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Ok so for the first day I was thinking of wearing This skirt with a black tank top and that color blue shrug.  I'm like really tall my waist is fairly skinny and I have a little bigger thighs. My BFF says I should wear it but I don't know if I should just wear a pair of jeans cute tshirt and sparkly converse because kids at my school don't really dress up. And if I did wear the skirt outfit any shoe suggestions? But no heels! What should I do? Thanks in advance

Hey girl! Ballet flats go with everything, so try that! I say wear the skirt- your friend would tell you if you shouldn't.  If your'e still nervous, run it by your mom, and she'll for sure tell you what's what. xoxo

Kate G.

by abhorm on 8/21/2012 10:55:52 AM

I know exactly what I want to wear but I don't know where to get it! I am thinking of a cute (slightly higher than the knee or mid-thigh; my school has strict dress codes) boho lace dress with a braided belt and a cardigan. Any ideas on where to get them? I'm small and slender so idk where to go! Any ideas?

Hey Girl! Try Delias, Lulu's, or Nordstroms! I love all of their dresses and they all have smaller sizes! Good Luck! Sounds like an adorable outfit!

Carly S.

by CandyMandy on 8/20/2012 2:39:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I am an extreme Directioner! Like I have a case of Direction Infection, that could put me in the ER. Anyways, I have outfits inspired by each of the boys that I want to wear to school but i don't know if they are good. Help Me?
Here are the outfits:
Harry
♥Black Blazer
♥Black Ankle boots w/ 2in heel
♥white V-neck w/black cami
♥Grey skinny jeans, or plain skinny jeans
Liam
♥Blue Plaid shirt
♥Grey skinny jeans
♥Light Navy blue converse hi-tops
Niall
♥Red polo w/ white cami
♥light khaki skinny jeans
♥Chunky white sneakers(idk what else to call them)
Zayn
♥Grey varsity jacket w/ red "A"
♥White v-neck w/ black cami
♥black skinny jeans
♥Black vans w/ white laces
Louis
♥Black and white striped v-neck w/ white cami
♥Red ankle biter skinny jeans
♥black suspenders off my shoulders
♥light tan TOMS
So what do you think MOD?

Wow! it sounds like you put a lot of work into these outfits! I'm impressed! They all sound hallway ready to me. My favorites are the Harry and Zayn inspired outfits. You'll be rocking your school for sure.

Lauren I.

by koolkat534 on 8/20/2012 1:18:02 PM

MOD!!!!!!!MOD!!!!!!!!!MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
I seriously need your help! I don't know what to wear on the first day of school! Tell me which I should wear:
1. Leather boots, shorts, and and off the shoulder tee
2. A varsity jacket and skirt
3. varsity jacket and shorts
4. flowy tee with shorts

Hey girl! I don't know your personal style, so wear whichever one says "you" the most.  I love the idea of a varsity jacket and a skirt, but if you've been dying to rock the leather boots, wear those! xoxo

Kate G.

by fashion_bug on 8/20/2012 12:33:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
For the first day of school, I am probably going to wear a gray and white striped t shirt and either jean shorts or gray skinny jeans (depending on the weather). But if I wear the Gray skinny jeans, would that be weird with the gray and white t shirt because they are both gray? Also, I don't own a lot of shoes, (1 sandals, 3 winter boots, 1 coach sneaker,and a flip flop) the school don't allow flip flops, so what shoe would go good with the outfit? Also, what kind of accessories should I wear with it? Thanks so much!!!

Hey girl! The grey shirt and jeans may look too bland, but if you spice it up with bright accessories, it can look really cool! Try it with the sandals, or see if your mom will let you get Keds or Toms (which are comfortable and great for fall and spring). xoxo

Kate G.

by michelle132 on 8/17/2012 1:55:17 PM

IDK what i'm gonna wear. I have to think about what NEW clothes to wear on pic day and my b-day. Whatever it's gonna be, it'll be totes cute and definitely gonna make me stand out!

by cheetah#1 on 8/17/2012 11:23:54 AM

i am wearing a floral skirt with a striped top and a blue necklace or a black and white one haven't made mind yest and my peep toe flats.most of the time i don't mix patterns but it works in this outfit

by sydstar1999 on 8/17/2012 8:46:38 AM