1 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

2 HOURS AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

3 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

COMMENTS

What you're wearing on the first day

12 ideas for easy and impressive first-day-back outfits—from you!

Mod Mod Mod Mod!!-
I spent the last 4 years saving up for a 5,000 dollar tiffany necklace that when me and my mom where shopping there fund but my mom wn't buy me anything there that's over 3,000 so I saved up 2,000 dollars and the necklace is gone but theres one even cuter and the same price but later that day we where looking at coach purses and I saw a super cute purse the same price as the necklace! And my mom has the same rule for surses so which shuld I buy?

Which one do you really want? That's what you need to ask yourself ;)

Brittany G. Brittany G.

by volleyballlovergirlie on 10/11/2011 10:34:23 PM

I just started a free dress school, and I was SO excited for the first day! I wore this blue and brown tank top that was a v-neck and had ruffles going down it. I wore a brown tee under it, and a cute brown skirt from forver 21, with sandals!

by LAS625 on 10/8/2011 10:14:34 PM

MOD
I'm a pretty curvy girl, but I have a very long torso and short legs D: Are there any good style tips for my body type?

Hey honey! If you want to elongate your legs, bottoms that are longer in length, like maxi skirts and this season's trend, flared trousers can instantly add a few inches to your legs. Wearing heels (the same color as your pants/skirt) will of course make you look taller as well. If you have a long torso perhaps you can opt for shorter shirts like cropped tops instead of tunic-styled tops. This should do the trick to balance you out.

Amalia E.

by Pearlia on 10/5/2011 1:25:52 AM

The first and second to last one!

by iluvmusic♥ on 10/1/2011 12:01:54 AM

What I wore on the first day of school was a cute white and purple striped shirt with a white lace pocket from Decree. Then, I am wearing some distressed short jeans from, well, I forget the brand. LOL!!! Anyways, then I'm wearing some cool sneakers from Vans. So, that's about it! It was sooooo cute. (:

by FashionistaFreak on 9/24/2011 6:38:59 PM

I LOVE the last outfit!

by smilesforyou on 9/16/2011 11:22:17 AM

Ok so I am just starting public school and I have NO CLUE what to wear. I am freaking out so please can anyone help me!? URGENT

by alessiacookie101 on 9/7/2011 2:07:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I am trying to make someone else the prez of one of my clubs. But I don't know how to! Help!

Hey girl,

Read our Clubs FAQ for how to transfer ownership of a club!
Lauren C.

by Bieberfever616 on 9/4/2011 8:59:23 AM

I'm wearing a dark red babydoll top from Aeropostale, with a lacy white camoisle underneath (it goes really low), skinnyjeans, black ballet flats, dark red headband, and a bracelet and necklace

by irishdancer202 on 9/3/2011 9:56:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
My first day of school is in a few days. I have a few outfit choices.
Option 1: http://www.modcloth.com/Modcloth/Womens/Dresses/-By-Land-or-by-Seersucker-Dress
Option 2: http://www.modcloth.com/Modcloth/Womens/Dresses/-Halcyon-Breeze-Dress
Option 3: http://www.modcloth.com/Modcloth/Womens/Dresses/-French-Pop-Songs-Dress
I want to look good! Any suggested accessories?

You can't go wrong with bangles, a simple necklace and simple earrings Smile

Brittany G.