AN HOUR AGO So, you wanna be team captain this year? Learn how to nab that top spot: http://t.co/PX9vcyHJ3w

2 HOURS AGO 2 tech cuties secure a @motrrmotrr Galileo robotic dock for iPhone/iPod Touch: http://t.co/myxUcmZB6N

3 HOURS AGO The best headphones to rock at the gym: http://t.co/1VEs3uhAWj

COMMENTS

What you're wearing on the first day

12 ideas for easy and impressive first-day-back outfits—from you!

I am going to a football game and the teams colors are black and orange and I want to wear my combat boots but i can't think of something that would be cute but still be warm enough for at night. Any suggestions?

Try combat books with black leggings and an oversized orange shirt or sweater! If you don't have that (orange is a pretty rare color), try wearing jeans, a fitted black tee, and a light jacket over that Smile
Lauren C.

by kendall7007 on 9/1/2011 10:33:38 PM

If anyone needs advice, feel free 2 visit my profile!! Thanx! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by laxlover98 on 9/1/2011 12:12:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!I asked my BFF and sent her pics since we don't live near each other (I moved) and now I don't know. I think It's a little "over the top". I'm thinking of wearing a white ruffled front shirt with a dark green cardigan type jacket. Then kinda like a dark wash pair of jeans and flats. I'm going to wear jewelry and everything but I don't know if it's over the top.

I think that sounds fine! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by cupcake901244 on 8/31/2011 9:45:16 PM

MODMODMOD
how can i get bohemian waves over night?
i do not use heat products on my hair because i don't like
the way it leaves my hair all dry and icky
i am wearing my hair like this on my first day of school which is sept 1 so if you could answer this question ASAP that would be great!
xoxo sail

Wet your hair and braid it. When you wake the next morning, un-braid and voila!

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by sailaway11 on 8/30/2011 7:28:21 PM

Do you watch So You Think You Can Dance, the popular T.V. show that showcases talents of dancers across the country? Are you totally in love with it? Join the SYTYCD Fan Club and share your thoughts on the dancers, judges, and anything related to dance. Visit my profile to get the deets!

Smile

by Cailin2006 on 8/30/2011 2:19:52 PM

-- The moderators can get reaaaaaaally busy with everything going on at this site (have you ever gotten a stock message saying they're currently busy and can't reply to your question?) So if you need advice, you can ask me Smile Hopefully this will help the mods a bit..--

Hey everyone Smile If you need to talk, I'm listening. Whether it's school, fashion, family, friends, (I'm cool with other topics too) I'll provide you with advice that comes from the most reliable source which you can trust- experience! So feel free to ask about anything, because advice for you could also help others in their daily lives. And yeah, it's true; no question is too weird/strange/awkward, haha. Things like that happen sometimes, but I've found that it's best to learn from my experiences, and enjoy life Smile

by foreverme! on 8/30/2011 3:14:16 AM

I'm probably going to wear a nautical themed white and blue tank top, with a hoodie if it's a bit cooler in the morning, and probably skinny jeans Smile
MOD,
you guys should consider featuring some Garage jeans in your articles! They're pretty good quality, although they can be a bit more expensive.. 35 to 40.. But there are always sales! I like how their jeans have polyester, to help the jeans keep their shape.. But I still don't have a pair even though I've tried on so many.. I have too many jeans already haha. But my friend has so many pairs of their jeans and jeggings. She loves them. Haha I'm so jealous..

Thanks for the suggestion!! Smile
Lauren C.

by foreverme! on 8/29/2011 10:51:49 PM

I'm wearing a pair of distressed skinny jeans, a cute circus tee, and my old converse Chuck Taylors.

by smiling4ever14 on 8/29/2011 5:28:54 PM

im wearing a pair of cut-off jean shorts, brown v-neck shirt from xxi and my new blue plaid airwalk low tops.

by volleyballbabe19 on 8/28/2011 1:47:36 PM

I wore a graphic purple V-neck (with a cute panda on it), along with black leggings, jean short-shorts, gray short boots and a light necklace. So cute!

by Brianaluvsempanadas on 8/27/2011 10:22:52 PM