2 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

5 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

6 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

What you're wearing on the first day

12 ideas for easy and impressive first-day-back outfits—from you!

Pink lace cami, Tan off the shoulder sweater, Rolled jean shorts, and those ballet flats shown above Smile and my hair platinum straightened

by zoogs97 on 8/26/2011 9:33:29 PM

just thought i'd add my bts first day outfit to the list.
"pink shorts,edgy black boots,gray tank top layered with a flowy seamless sleeve black tee and a leather jacket." and don't get me started on the school open house outfit.Smile

by glamour26 on 8/26/2011 8:03:51 PM

I'm wearing whatever's in my closet Smile

by delisioso on 8/26/2011 7:31:57 PM

What should i wear for a bts top? I am prob. going to wear the ae shorts u have in thispost (got em a while ago) what'd go with it? It's going to b warm! MOD MOD MDO MOD MOD MODMOd

Cute shorts, totally GL approved Smile Try pairing them with a ruffled tank top like the one in the pic - you could always put a thin cardigan over top just in case your school is air conditioned! Or try a trapeze-style top - it's relaxed, a lil summery, and perfectly pretty.
Lauren C.

by Karasinski on 8/26/2011 5:10:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD I'm an hour glass figure, kinda curvy, and my legs are really long. i've been wearing skinny jeans, and i love them, but i recently started not liking how they make me look wide because i have "a dancers theighs" meaning im really muscled. what types of jeans could i wear to make my legs look less chubby, while staying tighter at least around the butt? thanks

Hey girl, try looking for a different fit around the ankles. You might like a straight leg or boot cut shape because they aren't as tight at the bottom. You could even try a flare leg. Shop around and try different style to see which ones you like!

Tory N.

by risadancer on 8/26/2011 1:03:55 PM

Purple Aeropostale graphic tee, Old Navy skinny jeans, Claire's flip flops, and an Old Navy floral headband.

by AlwaysDreamer on 8/25/2011 8:03:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Ok so for bts i really wanna straighten my hair! I have before and it looks super cute! Problem is, I don't have a straightner, and if i did, me or my mom don't know how to use one Frown Is there any other way that'll keep it straight all day? Or even wavy? I have curly drk. brown hair that is to my shoulders, It's not tight curls, but not wavy either. If u have any other styles for curls I'd like that too! Thanks!

Hey girlie, if you want wavy hair you could use a curling iron. Using a straightener is simple and you can buy one for relatively cheap at a drugstore.
Lauren T.

by Karasinski on 8/25/2011 5:32:11 PM

I'm wearing a ruffley tank top, black blazer and shorts, nothing special... Smile

by geniuschick123 on 8/25/2011 3:31:04 PM

I'm wearing a striped shirt with a cute skirt and leggings.

by eeeeeee on 8/25/2011 11:08:15 AM

for my first day back i'm going to wear a plain orange shirt, knee length capris, my new sneakers,my favorite earrings that my friend made for me, and this really cute necklace!

by roxibaby420 on 8/24/2011 4:23:52 PM