AN HOUR AGO All those DIY facials may be doing some damage: http://t.co/g9NNZRrerU pic.twitter.com/60NZrCdCwX

AN HOUR AGO Houston, no problem—head to the River Oaks #barnesandnoble @ 11a tmrw for @rydelR5's #RydelRYL signing!: http://t.co/JARbcyiJyT @BNBuzz

2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 5 travelers explore with an SM Weekender backpack from @jcpenney: http://t.co/nzJVAkXMl3

COMMENTS

What you're wearing on the first day

12 ideas for easy and impressive first-day-back outfits—from you!

Pink lace cami, Tan off the shoulder sweater, Rolled jean shorts, and those ballet flats shown above Smile and my hair platinum straightened

by zoogs97 on 8/26/2011 9:33:29 PM

just thought i'd add my bts first day outfit to the list.
"pink shorts,edgy black boots,gray tank top layered with a flowy seamless sleeve black tee and a leather jacket." and don't get me started on the school open house outfit.Smile

by glamour26 on 8/26/2011 8:03:51 PM

I'm wearing whatever's in my closet Smile

by delisioso on 8/26/2011 7:31:57 PM

What should i wear for a bts top? I am prob. going to wear the ae shorts u have in thispost (got em a while ago) what'd go with it? It's going to b warm! MOD MOD MDO MOD MOD MODMOd

Cute shorts, totally GL approved Smile Try pairing them with a ruffled tank top like the one in the pic - you could always put a thin cardigan over top just in case your school is air conditioned! Or try a trapeze-style top - it's relaxed, a lil summery, and perfectly pretty.
Lauren C.

by Karasinski on 8/26/2011 5:10:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD I'm an hour glass figure, kinda curvy, and my legs are really long. i've been wearing skinny jeans, and i love them, but i recently started not liking how they make me look wide because i have "a dancers theighs" meaning im really muscled. what types of jeans could i wear to make my legs look less chubby, while staying tighter at least around the butt? thanks

Hey girl, try looking for a different fit around the ankles. You might like a straight leg or boot cut shape because they aren't as tight at the bottom. You could even try a flare leg. Shop around and try different style to see which ones you like!

Tory N.

by risadancer on 8/26/2011 1:03:55 PM

Purple Aeropostale graphic tee, Old Navy skinny jeans, Claire's flip flops, and an Old Navy floral headband.

by AlwaysDreamer on 8/25/2011 8:03:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Ok so for bts i really wanna straighten my hair! I have before and it looks super cute! Problem is, I don't have a straightner, and if i did, me or my mom don't know how to use one Frown Is there any other way that'll keep it straight all day? Or even wavy? I have curly drk. brown hair that is to my shoulders, It's not tight curls, but not wavy either. If u have any other styles for curls I'd like that too! Thanks!

Hey girlie, if you want wavy hair you could use a curling iron. Using a straightener is simple and you can buy one for relatively cheap at a drugstore.
Lauren T.

by Karasinski on 8/25/2011 5:32:11 PM

I'm wearing a ruffley tank top, black blazer and shorts, nothing special... Smile

by geniuschick123 on 8/25/2011 3:31:04 PM

I'm wearing a striped shirt with a cute skirt and leggings.

by eeeeeee on 8/25/2011 11:08:15 AM

for my first day back i'm going to wear a plain orange shirt, knee length capris, my new sneakers,my favorite earrings that my friend made for me, and this really cute necklace!

by roxibaby420 on 8/24/2011 4:23:52 PM

If you don’t have time to wash your hair, try a chic topknot or a side braid. Your hair will look cute without even trying!

What's at the top of your back-to-school shopping list?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!