9 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

12 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

13 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

What you're wearing on the first day

12 ideas for easy and impressive first-day-back outfits—from you!

MOD MOD MOD Is there any way to make the end of my eyelashes dark (The roots are dark but the tips are blonde) without using mascara? My mom won't let me wear mascara

Hey girl, Some girls get their eyelashes professionally tinted- its not very expensive and lasts for a few weeks, giving the effect of mascara. Maybe you mom will let you try that!

xoxo Tory

Tory N.

by clairebear694 on 8/24/2011 11:42:25 AM

MOD MOD MODMOD!!!
Ok so does this sound cute for bts, ok so I have those AE shorts and would an oatmeal colored sweater (has short sleeves) and a cute necklace, watch and bracelets look good? Also with some tawny colored shoes that look a little like moccasins. Or would a plaid shirt and cute navy tank look good, with some navy sandals?

Hey girl, they both sound adorable! Wear whatever you feel more comfortable in.

xoxo Tory

Jess D.

by Karasinski on 8/24/2011 9:55:34 AM

i don't know what to wear on the first day of skool! i hve decided my top (a cute purple floral blouse wid a thin brown braided belt) but wat shud i wear on da bottom?? skinny jeans wid cute metalic ballet flats or shorts wid flip flops? HELP! oh and what shud i wear to open house? in need help ASAP!

Hey girl! Either sounds cute! Wear whatever you think would be more comfortable on the first day.

xoxo Tory

Jess D.

by fashiondiva4 on 8/24/2011 9:06:21 AM

by fashiondiva4 on 8/24/2011 9:05:42 AM

Mod mod mod I am a plus sized I dont know what to wear,that looks cute on me help

Hey girl, try clothes that accentuate your waist, are more flowy and play up your curves!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Boobooberg on 8/23/2011 11:26:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD ! What should I put in my gym cosmetic bag? It's about the size of my hand and it's pink, I have lotion deoderant and a mini hair bursh... what else???

Hey babe! If you wear makeup you might want to bring a little foundation or something. Other than that, maybe a mini bar of soap in case you sweat a lot. xoxo
Jess W.

by orangey98 on 8/23/2011 4:43:56 PM

I Have Gym On My First Day So I'm Wearing My Dark Jean Shorts A Tee And Sneaks And My Hair In A Pony

by alakoj on 8/23/2011 4:20:07 PM

Here's another BTS shopping tip: clothes are getting more and more expensive these days!! So, try a consignment shop instead (like Plato's Closet... look it up now!). Brand name tops, dresses, and jeans for a fraction of how much it's actually worth? It's the greatest!! Sure, the things may have been worn by other people, but you can easily throw it in the washer and make it your own! (:

by pag53 on 8/23/2011 4:05:35 PM

im not sure what to wear on the first day of school! i have decided my top ( a cute purple floral blouse with a thin brown braided belt)but i don't no wat to wear on the bottom! skinny jeans wid cute ballet flats or shorts wid flip flops? HELP!

by fashiondiva4 on 8/23/2011 1:26:51 PM

mod!
what should i wear on my first day if i have a strict dress code? i have to wear a collared shirt all the time and can't wear anything denim. any tips?

Hey doll, try a cute vest over your collared shirt or a fun, bright statement necklace. I'm also loving big bow headbands for BTS.

Jess D.