40 MINUTES AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

43 MINUTES AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

AN HOUR AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

3 cute 'n' cozy post-practice pieces

Who says you gotta slum it in sweats after your workout?

my mom won't let me wear leggings or yoga pants because she thinks they're inappropriate and too tight. i'm 16 and everyone at my schools wears them constantly. i'm tired of wearing jeans or sweatpants everyday. is there any way i could get her to agree to them?

Hey! Maybe the next time you two go shopping you could look at some together and choose a pair you can agree on. Good luck girl!
Helen S.

by drpeppa23 on 3/2/2012 4:33:20 PM

those pants arre knock off PINK oness

by sammy8550 on 9/6/2011 5:33:22 PM

This is probably a difficult question, but do you know if there are any zebra-striped sweats, preferably yoga pants? Thx!!!

by AlwaysDreamer on 9/3/2011 1:31:30 PM

Do you watch So You Think You Can Dance, the popular T.V. show that showcases talents of dancers across the country? Are you totally in love with it? Join the SYTYCD Fan Club and share your thoughts on the dancers, judges, and anything related to dance. Visit my profile to get the deets!

by Cailin2006 on 8/30/2011 2:24:42 PM

I have those same exact moccasins! theyre soo comfy but i have them in black(:

by jo7jo on 8/25/2011 12:07:25 PM

Omg I bought yoga pants a lot like those a couple weeks ago and they are soooooo comfy!

by bluegreen332 on 8/25/2011 12:09:11 AM

i got the same pink top but in purple and $5 cheaper at forever21!!!

by bratie08 on 8/24/2011 5:04:17 PM

i love Delias! that top is ADORABLE

by gymnastg on 8/24/2011 4:55:59 PM

aha, I have that top except its alittle bit different and its from tna.! Smile

And i love moccs! i have pink ones! Laughing

by soccer babe <3 on 8/24/2011 3:38:57 PM

these are some great ideas!

by fallsb-ball on 8/24/2011 2:11:02 PM

Skip the ice cream and make a chunky monkey shake. Blend 1 banana, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 cup of low-fat chocolate milk with 1 cup of ice for a protein-packed pick-me-up.

Sex on TV leads to teen pregnancy

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?