2 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

3 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

4 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

3 cute 'n' cozy post-practice pieces

Who says you gotta slum it in sweats after your workout?

@shastagirl11: even if your petite it could still look good on you, try one on next time you go shopping, theyre cute!

by countryrose257 on 8/24/2011 10:53:12 AM

I'm wearing a top like that right now only in purple! Laughing

by pinkandlime on 8/24/2011 7:42:45 AM

i have that dolman (:

by europeanfrenchy on 8/24/2011 2:09:42 AM

I like the shirt, but it would be great if they have it in a different color and slightly more fitting. I'm petite, and I don't want it to overwhelm my frame.

by shastagirl11 on 8/24/2011 12:06:52 AM

That shirt is super cute i should get it... SOON!

by kaykayrock on 8/23/2011 10:38:35 PM

OMG!!! I Love it all lol!Laughing

by bdarrough98 on 8/23/2011 10:02:52 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/23/2011 8:32:28 PM

OMG I love all those clothes! And I love the top. I really like all the clothes that come from delias. They're so cute!

by voucher on 8/23/2011 8:16:59 PM

~MOD~
hey we start school tomorrow and i know its gonna be hot but i don't know if i should wear jeans or wear a pair of shorts....the problem with the shorts is they're a bit too short (for the school dress code) but i've seen other girls wear short shorts....thanks much!!! Laughing

Alyssa B.

by archer_girl on 8/23/2011 7:14:54 PM

I have yoga pants from PINK! and I have a shirt kinda like that! Another idea i do is i take a like a regular t-shirt and i cut the neckline a bit!

by ktgurl1201 on 8/23/2011 5:15:57 PM

Get a group of friends together and have everyone bring a fun new healthy recipe to make! What’s better than food and friends?

It’s Memorial Day and the smell of BBQ is in the air. What’s your fave cookout treat?

If you look at the sun, you will go blind.

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.