6 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

7 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

8 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

3 cute 'n' cozy post-practice pieces

Who says you gotta slum it in sweats after your workout?

@shastagirl11: even if your petite it could still look good on you, try one on next time you go shopping, theyre cute!

by countryrose257 on 8/24/2011 10:53:12 AM

I'm wearing a top like that right now only in purple! Laughing

by pinkandlime on 8/24/2011 7:42:45 AM

i have that dolman (:

by europeanfrenchy on 8/24/2011 2:09:42 AM

I like the shirt, but it would be great if they have it in a different color and slightly more fitting. I'm petite, and I don't want it to overwhelm my frame.

by shastagirl11 on 8/24/2011 12:06:52 AM

That shirt is super cute i should get it... SOON!

by kaykayrock on 8/23/2011 10:38:35 PM

OMG!!! I Love it all lol!Laughing

by bdarrough98 on 8/23/2011 10:02:52 PM

Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

by facebooker1240 on 8/23/2011 8:32:28 PM

OMG I love all those clothes! And I love the top. I really like all the clothes that come from delias. They're so cute!

by voucher on 8/23/2011 8:16:59 PM

hey we start school tomorrow and i know its gonna be hot but i don't know if i should wear jeans or wear a pair of shorts....the problem with the shorts is they're a bit too short (for the school dress code) but i've seen other girls wear short shorts....thanks much!!! Laughing

Alyssa B.

by archer_girl on 8/23/2011 7:14:54 PM

I have yoga pants from PINK! and I have a shirt kinda like that! Another idea i do is i take a like a regular t-shirt and i cut the neckline a bit!

by ktgurl1201 on 8/23/2011 5:15:57 PM

Have a huge test today? Sneak some gum to chew during class. It will help relieve stress and boost brainpower.
What do you do to study?

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!