AN HOUR AGO Time to move past the "just friends" stage: http://t.co/0IhIeSUgpy pic.twitter.com/LRbwS0WsaZ

1 HOURS AGO .@rydelR5 will be signing copies of #RydelRYL @ S. Hurstbourne Pkwy #barnesandnoble in Louisville tmrw @ 11a! http://t.co/JARbcyiJyT @BNBuzz

2 HOURS AGO #RydelRYL UPDATE: You tweeted, we listened: @rydelR5 will have a signing 8/7 @ #BarnesAndNoble @ 8136 West Bowles Avenue in Littleton, CO!

COMMENTS

3 cute 'n' cozy post-practice pieces

Who says you gotta slum it in sweats after your workout?

@shastagirl11: even if your petite it could still look good on you, try one on next time you go shopping, theyre cute!

by countryrose257 on 8/24/2011 10:53:12 AM

I'm wearing a top like that right now only in purple! Laughing

by pinkandlime on 8/24/2011 7:42:45 AM

i have that dolman (:

by europeanfrenchy on 8/24/2011 2:09:42 AM

I like the shirt, but it would be great if they have it in a different color and slightly more fitting. I'm petite, and I don't want it to overwhelm my frame.

by shastagirl11 on 8/24/2011 12:06:52 AM

That shirt is super cute i should get it... SOON!

by kaykayrock on 8/23/2011 10:38:35 PM

OMG!!! I Love it all lol!Laughing

by bdarrough98 on 8/23/2011 10:02:52 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/23/2011 8:32:28 PM

OMG I love all those clothes! And I love the top. I really like all the clothes that come from delias. They're so cute!

by voucher on 8/23/2011 8:16:59 PM

~MOD~
hey we start school tomorrow and i know its gonna be hot but i don't know if i should wear jeans or wear a pair of shorts....the problem with the shorts is they're a bit too short (for the school dress code) but i've seen other girls wear short shorts....thanks much!!! Laughing

Alyssa B.

by archer_girl on 8/23/2011 7:14:54 PM

I have yoga pants from PINK! and I have a shirt kinda like that! Another idea i do is i take a like a regular t-shirt and i cut the neckline a bit!

by ktgurl1201 on 8/23/2011 5:15:57 PM

Being out in the sun all day can cause your face to get oily. Fix this by a dabbing tissue on your face. Easy way to get rid of unwanted shine!

Which world do you wish you lived in?

I can get a vaccine that will keep me from getting cancer later on.

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.