AN HOUR AGO Next time someone makes fun of your red hair, remember this: http://t.co/ErPfCK0SqX

1 HOURS AGO Poor @zaynmalik! Feel better, bae: http://t.co/8Y3YrAyHVu 💔

2 HOURS AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

COMMENTS

3 cute 'n' cozy post-practice pieces

Who says you gotta slum it in sweats after your workout?

@shastagirl11: even if your petite it could still look good on you, try one on next time you go shopping, theyre cute!

by countryrose257 on 8/24/2011 10:53:12 AM

I'm wearing a top like that right now only in purple! Laughing

by pinkandlime on 8/24/2011 7:42:45 AM

i have that dolman (:

by europeanfrenchy on 8/24/2011 2:09:42 AM

I like the shirt, but it would be great if they have it in a different color and slightly more fitting. I'm petite, and I don't want it to overwhelm my frame.

by shastagirl11 on 8/24/2011 12:06:52 AM

That shirt is super cute i should get it... SOON!

by kaykayrock on 8/23/2011 10:38:35 PM

OMG!!! I Love it all lol!Laughing

by bdarrough98 on 8/23/2011 10:02:52 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/23/2011 8:32:28 PM

OMG I love all those clothes! And I love the top. I really like all the clothes that come from delias. They're so cute!

by voucher on 8/23/2011 8:16:59 PM

~MOD~
hey we start school tomorrow and i know its gonna be hot but i don't know if i should wear jeans or wear a pair of shorts....the problem with the shorts is they're a bit too short (for the school dress code) but i've seen other girls wear short shorts....thanks much!!! Laughing

Alyssa B.

by archer_girl on 8/23/2011 7:14:54 PM

I have yoga pants from PINK! and I have a shirt kinda like that! Another idea i do is i take a like a regular t-shirt and i cut the neckline a bit!

by ktgurl1201 on 8/23/2011 5:15:57 PM