2 HOURS AGO Mmm mmm monday! Try these ah-mazing Asian-inspired dishes for dins!: http://t.co/ctAqA4boAN pic.twitter.com/yeIbfWUaWY

3 HOURS AGO Check out how this 12 year old's science fair project is changing the medical game: http://t.co/Hs0oytAv42 pic.twitter.com/EJdq5sqUvP

4 HOURS AGO Your weekly horoscopes are in ladies and it's looks like it's time for a change: http://t.co/fHodb4ULWc pic.twitter.com/4Sy08hNKp7

COMMENTS

3 cute 'n' cozy post-practice pieces

Who says you gotta slum it in sweats after your workout?

i love the top

by PolkaDots1999 on 8/23/2011 5:11:54 PM

Modmodmod! I switched my cleanser and it isnt working at all! My skin just broke out all around my chin and is dry in spots (I have oily skin). I also have my period right now.. So I used my previous cleanser this morning to wash my face and it burned my skin! (it has a high content of benzoyl peroxide but it never did that before). So tonight should I start using the Neutrogena gentle foaming cleanser (no harsh chemicals to bug it) or should I use the Neutrogena deep clean cleanser (has hydroxy acid and a little sacylic acid to clean it out). Thanks! Sorry if it's confusing!

Give your skin a break and don't start using anything until your period is over (your skin is most sensitive at this time) Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by Deedles1621 on 8/23/2011 5:03:06 PM

super cute! i also <3 Pink (by Victoria's Secret) ts & sweatshirts w/ their yoga pants & Coach sneakers or Toms! Smile also super cute w/ Uggs or boots in the winter! <3

by sparklysydafrid on 8/23/2011 3:39:34 PM

GAHHH! I LOVE THAT SHIRT!!!! haha im SO getting it Smile

by icegal on 8/23/2011 2:53:29 PM

Hey girls,
I just survived an earthquake? whats up with guys?

by ninadasiy on 8/23/2011 2:36:43 PM

I LOVE the pink Dolman top!!!!! I'm not usually a big fan of pink, but that is too cute to pass up!!!

by Stargazin1 on 8/23/2011 2:30:02 PM

I LOVE the pants! Smile

by prettykitty121 on 8/23/2011 1:59:43 PM

Instead of snacking on any junk food you could get your hands on, eat an apple, which will leave you full until the next meal.

What's at the top of your back-to-school shopping list?

High-heeled shoes are bad for your feet.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!