8 HOURS AGO #MySummerInFiveWords: Reading #GL on the beach šŸ˜Ž.

8 HOURS AGO "OMG IT'S GRACE!" @rydelR5 is officially passing the torch to June/July girl @grace_phipps šŸ™Œ#GLrydell#GLgraceepic.twitter.com/tShSHVFEIGG

9 HOURS AGO Okay but @lilycollins Instagram selfies with @Jamiebower from this weekend... #PleaseLetTheseMeanWhatWeThinkTheyMean pic.twitter.com/3q8Pbm9pH2

COMMENTS

3 cute 'n' cozy post-practice pieces

Who says you gotta slum it in sweats after your workout?

i love the top

by PolkaDots1999 on 8/23/2011 5:11:54 PM

Modmodmod! I switched my cleanser and it isnt working at all! My skin just broke out all around my chin and is dry in spots (I have oily skin). I also have my period right now.. So I used my previous cleanser this morning to wash my face and it burned my skin! (it has a high content of benzoyl peroxide but it never did that before). So tonight should I start using the Neutrogena gentle foaming cleanser (no harsh chemicals to bug it) or should I use the Neutrogena deep clean cleanser (has hydroxy acid and a little sacylic acid to clean it out). Thanks! Sorry if it's confusing!

Give your skin a break and don't start using anything until your period is over (your skin is most sensitive at this time) Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by Deedles1621 on 8/23/2011 5:03:06 PM

super cute! i also <3 Pink (by Victoria's Secret) ts & sweatshirts w/ their yoga pants & Coach sneakers or Toms! Smile also super cute w/ Uggs or boots in the winter! <3

by sparklysydafrid on 8/23/2011 3:39:34 PM

GAHHH! I LOVE THAT SHIRT!!!! haha im SO getting it Smile

by icegal on 8/23/2011 2:53:29 PM

Hey girls,
I just survived an earthquake? whats up with guys?

by ninadasiy on 8/23/2011 2:36:43 PM

I LOVE the pink Dolman top!!!!! I'm not usually a big fan of pink, but that is too cute to pass up!!!

by Stargazin1 on 8/23/2011 2:30:02 PM

I LOVE the pants! Smile

by prettykitty121 on 8/23/2011 1:59:43 PM

Swap the ground beef in your tacos for fish. Lighter and equally delicious, they'll fill you up without weighing you down.

You can barely drag yourself out of bed before school these days. What really gets you revved up in the morning?

Thong underwear is bad for your health.

QUIZ: Are *you* secretly magical?

Find out if you've got what it takes to save the world (or at least your town)!

CLICK HERE to take the quiz.