1 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

2 HOURS AGO See your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/XOFoSjjpmf

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 cutie cozies up to the coral craze with @livefashionABLE's Etanesh scarf: http://t.co/u6kdgFkmia

COMMENTS

3 cute 'n' cozy post-practice pieces

Who says you gotta slum it in sweats after your workout?

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
my mom won't let me wear leggings or yoga pants because she thinks they're inappropriate and too tight. i'm 16 and everyone at my schools wears them constantly. i'm tired of wearing jeans or sweatpants everyday. is there any way i could get her to agree to them?
thanks!

Hey! Maybe the next time you two go shopping you could look at some together and choose a pair you can agree on. Good luck girl!
Helen S.

by drpeppa23 on 3/2/2012 4:33:20 PM

those pants arre knock off PINK oness

by sammy8550 on 9/6/2011 5:33:22 PM

MOD!
This is probably a difficult question, but do you know if there are any zebra-striped sweats, preferably yoga pants? Thx!!!

by AlwaysDreamer on 9/3/2011 1:31:30 PM

Do you watch So You Think You Can Dance, the popular T.V. show that showcases talents of dancers across the country? Are you totally in love with it? Join the SYTYCD Fan Club and share your thoughts on the dancers, judges, and anything related to dance. Visit my profile to get the deets!

Smile

by Cailin2006 on 8/30/2011 2:24:42 PM

I have those same exact moccasins! theyre soo comfy but i have them in black(:

by jo7jo on 8/25/2011 12:07:25 PM

Omg I bought yoga pants a lot like those a couple weeks ago and they are soooooo comfy!

by bluegreen332 on 8/25/2011 12:09:11 AM

i got the same pink top but in purple and $5 cheaper at forever21!!!

by bratie08 on 8/24/2011 5:04:17 PM

i love Delias! that top is ADORABLE

by gymnastg on 8/24/2011 4:55:59 PM

aha, I have that top except its alittle bit different and its from tna.! Smile

And i love moccs! i have pink ones! Laughing

by soccer babe <3 on 8/24/2011 3:38:57 PM

these are some great ideas!

by fallsb-ball on 8/24/2011 2:11:02 PM

@shastagirl11: even if your petite it could still look good on you, try one on next time you go shopping, theyre cute!

by countryrose257 on 8/24/2011 10:53:12 AM

I'm wearing a top like that right now only in purple! Laughing

by pinkandlime on 8/24/2011 7:42:45 AM

i have that dolman (:

by europeanfrenchy on 8/24/2011 2:09:42 AM

I like the shirt, but it would be great if they have it in a different color and slightly more fitting. I'm petite, and I don't want it to overwhelm my frame.

by shastagirl11 on 8/24/2011 12:06:52 AM

That shirt is super cute i should get it... SOON!

by kaykayrock on 8/23/2011 10:38:35 PM

OMG!!! I Love it all lol!Laughing

by bdarrough98 on 8/23/2011 10:02:52 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/23/2011 8:32:28 PM

OMG I love all those clothes! And I love the top. I really like all the clothes that come from delias. They're so cute!

by voucher on 8/23/2011 8:16:59 PM

~MOD~
hey we start school tomorrow and i know its gonna be hot but i don't know if i should wear jeans or wear a pair of shorts....the problem with the shorts is they're a bit too short (for the school dress code) but i've seen other girls wear short shorts....thanks much!!! Laughing

Alyssa B.

by archer_girl on 8/23/2011 7:14:54 PM

I have yoga pants from PINK! and I have a shirt kinda like that! Another idea i do is i take a like a regular t-shirt and i cut the neckline a bit!

by ktgurl1201 on 8/23/2011 5:15:57 PM

i love the top

by PolkaDots1999 on 8/23/2011 5:11:54 PM

Modmodmod! I switched my cleanser and it isnt working at all! My skin just broke out all around my chin and is dry in spots (I have oily skin). I also have my period right now.. So I used my previous cleanser this morning to wash my face and it burned my skin! (it has a high content of benzoyl peroxide but it never did that before). So tonight should I start using the Neutrogena gentle foaming cleanser (no harsh chemicals to bug it) or should I use the Neutrogena deep clean cleanser (has hydroxy acid and a little sacylic acid to clean it out). Thanks! Sorry if it's confusing!

Give your skin a break and don't start using anything until your period is over (your skin is most sensitive at this time) Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by Deedles1621 on 8/23/2011 5:03:06 PM

super cute! i also <3 Pink (by Victoria's Secret) ts & sweatshirts w/ their yoga pants & Coach sneakers or Toms! Smile also super cute w/ Uggs or boots in the winter! <3

by sparklysydafrid on 8/23/2011 3:39:34 PM

GAHHH! I LOVE THAT SHIRT!!!! haha im SO getting it Smile

by icegal on 8/23/2011 2:53:29 PM

Hey girls,
I just survived an earthquake? whats up with guys?

by ninadasiy on 8/23/2011 2:36:43 PM

I LOVE the pink Dolman top!!!!! I'm not usually a big fan of pink, but that is too cute to pass up!!!

by Stargazin1 on 8/23/2011 2:30:02 PM