1 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

2 HOURS AGO This could be us at #Homecoming, but you playin' http://t.co/HsMGXHMz8v

2 HOURS AGO Certain secrets shouldn't be kept: http://t.co/2p1FS9qegF

COMMENTS

Freeze up a fruity fro-yo bar

Lookin' for a perfectly frosty treat? Skip the ice cream truck...

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey, how many fro yo bars does this make??
THANX!

Hey girl,

It will make 8 one-inched bars.
Kelly G.

by #1partier on 5/25/2012 2:10:22 PM

Hey girls, join the ROCKIN' WRITERS a club for those who can't stop writing outstanding stories and want to share ideas for novels, poems, short stories, thrilling plots, and outrageous characters.
I still need a VP*SECRETARY*TREASURER

Trust me this is going to be a club like no other!

by melanie D. on 8/29/2011 9:20:53 PM

I still need a VP*SECRETARY*TREASURER

Trust me this is going to be a club like no other!

by melanie D. on 8/29/2011 9:20:01 PM

But I don't think I'll want the trix in them

by Sheyenne on 8/28/2011 1:42:01 PM

Yumm!! They sound delish and healthy! I so have to try these Smile

by Sheyenne on 8/26/2011 8:33:01 PM

Can you guys put the nutrition facts along with the recipes, or just tell me the facts for these? I'm trying to watch what I eat, and these sound delish, but how healthy are they for you? Thanks! (:

hey! frozen yogurt is low in fat and a good source of calcium Smile
Helen S.

by *dance_love_live* on 8/24/2011 5:59:27 PM

ooh this looks yummy! i can't wait to try

by puppylover1152 on 8/24/2011 2:29:31 PM

sounds good but i don't think i would like having trix cereal in it.

by pinkandlime on 8/24/2011 7:42:48 AM

MOD MOD
So today's my first day of school.. I need to be up in 4 hours to get ready BUT I CANNOT SLEEP. I literally laid in bed for 3 hours trying to sleep.. and even though i was exhausted I just couldn't. Are there are any easy ways to fall asleep?

Hey girl, don't get yourself worked up about school. Sometimes it puts you to sleep if you slow down and close your eyes, and concentrate completely on breathing deeply and slowly. Don't let your mind wander, just focus on breathing and relaxing your body. You should be asleep in no time!

xoxo Tory

Jess D.

by revolutionary_chick on 8/24/2011 3:13:55 AM

just made these and put them in the freezer(:

by jo7jo on 8/24/2011 1:09:31 AM