Bridget M.

is modding

1 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

4 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

5 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

I'm crushing on two guys! Does that make me a player?

Or should I stick with only one who catches my eye?

Good advice! I have the same problem.

by caligirl99 on 9/18/2011 2:01:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just started middle school, and talking to boys is A LOT harder now. I "like" one guy, and he smiled at me in PE and was kinda close to me the whole time. I am kinda shy and I wanna get to know him and talk to him. Any tips?

Hey girl,

A smile is definitely a step in the right direction! The important thing to remember is to take it slow - start by smiling back at him in gym, then saying hello and even giving a subtle wave, then going over to say "Hey how's it going?", then having longer convos to learn more about each other. It's all about talking to him though - so try to take a deep breath, push that shyness out of your mind, and go for it. Give it time and gradually you'll get closer to him! Just don't rush things and go at your own pace Smile
Lauren C.

by AvatarTLA on 9/10/2011 12:55:30 AM

MOD MOD MOD.
Ok so I dated this guy about two years ago, but we didnt really do anything because I was too shy and nervous. we broke up and i didnt see him for about two years. N ow he goes to my school and I see him EVERYWHERE and hes in my 6th period. everytime we see eachother we dont say anything, just look at each other. i think i might still have feelings for him.
Also, i found out that him and my best friend kind of had a .. thing this summer and its making me soo jealous. how can i get over him AND stop being so jealous of my friend?? help please!

Hey girl,

You're probably only feeling these things because he's back in your life and you're not sure how to handle it. Don't worry! Try to cut the awkwardness by being the bigger person - if you see him in the hallway, smile a subtle smile and continue on. You could silently wave or whatever else you feel comfortable with, just to make sure you don't constantly feel like you're avoiding each other. If you are, you'll always feel like you have unfinished business - that something is going on between you, even when it isn't. But by putting it past you and getting rid of those feelings, you'll grow and feel better. And as for your friend, it's normal to feel jealous because she had something you don't have. But once it comes for you, you'll feel better. Try to put yourself out there - take risks, talk to new people, and push yourself out of your comfort zone. That's the only way to know you're taking advantage of all the opportunities out there Smile
Lauren C.

by ryry14 on 9/4/2011 10:41:35 AM

i know how that feels i currently like 2 guys, i don't know if they like me though, i think they do!!!! but i need help because they both are my friends!!

by zepper on 9/1/2011 6:02:45 PM

ModModMod!
Ok, so my bgf has a girlfriend but we have been texting everyday for about 2 weeks. I like him and he knows because I sent him a long text telling him everything. He has been my bgf for 3 years now. I really like him but the problem his he has a girlfriend and he is very loyal. We have held hands, hugged and can tell each other anything. We say goodnight every night (usually he says it first). The other day he texted me, "Man, I text you more than my own gf". It was kind of random. After he wrote, "not that I'm complaining...". Could he possibly like me a little and still love his gf, or should I steer clear?

I wouldnt get too close to him while he has a gf. That may cause a sticky situation. But continue to have him as a friend. Something may happen where he realizes that he doesnt want to be with the gf anymore. But as long as hes taken be careful. You dont wanna hurt her. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by emstar on 8/31/2011 10:27:00 PM

OMG The guys in this pic are HAWT!!! <3

by Lizzy6464 on 8/28/2011 7:26:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!! URGENT NEED OF HELP! i like a guy we met last summer at this camp thing that lasted a week and we became pretty close through that when the school year came we talked everyonce on a while i talk to him he talk to me but now he doesnt talk to me AT ALL! i did nothing and i dont understand! the new school year is starting i want things like they were before! what do i do???

Hey girlie,

Reach out to him! Chat with him online or stop by his locker when school starts and ask him how his summer was. Say something like, "it's been so long! let's catch up." That way, you let him know you want to know more about him and that you've missed talking with him. It's worth a shot Smile
Lauren C.

by candylova1 on 8/27/2011 12:23:14 AM

once i had a crush on 4 kids at once

by coly33 on 8/26/2011 11:47:13 PM

You surely can crush on 2 guys at once. A crush is nothing more than a physical attraction to someone who we like and we can be attracted to more than one guy. You may have more of a crush one one of them but it is possible. Dont jump into a relationship, see which one will be best for you.

by luckykel on 8/26/2011 10:56:19 PM

I really like this guy that was on my soccer team when we were 9 ( we are 11 now) and I was a brat when I was 9.Do you think he might still like me? I don't know him that well, our moms are friends.I really wanna get to know him better.He goes to my school now that we're in middle school, he's not in my homeroom but I run into him sometimes (not litterally) How should I talk to him and when and where? He hangs out with some guys I went to school with last year.Help!

Hey girlie,

It's totally normal for people to change, especially over the course of two whole years! But he doesn't know you've changed. So you have to let him get to know the "new" you somehow. Whenever you see him, say "Hey" and if you have a free second, stop in the hallway to chat. Just be like "It's been so long, how have you been?" Be friendly and interested in what he has to say - ask him further questions, laugh at jokes, and just be yourself. He'll see that you've matured Smile
Lauren C.