Bridget M.

is modding

33 MINUTES AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771

1 HOURS AGO Yup, someone got suspended for trying to lose a basketball game on purpose: http://t.co/4sVOQLuwc9

2 HOURS AGO OMG @DisneyChannel is creating a #Frozen show: http://t.co/9uEuA3tXot

COMMENTS

GL's ultimate "get psyched for school" playlist

These tunes will take you from groggy to geared up.

I know most people don't know of them or lost touch of them but Everlife. I lost a CD that they were on and only had enough money on iTunes to by 1 song but they are amazing!! 'Real Wild Child' is something that can get you up and outta bed in the morining!! Along with Big Time Rush and a very old Avril Lavigne song 'Sk8er Boi'.

by cupcake901244 on 8/31/2011 5:54:23 PM

GO GLEE!!!!!!!! Laughing

by miss_wicked on 8/30/2011 7:32:08 PM

Youtube I'd Lie By Taylor Swift Best Song Ever P.S. This Song Is Not On I Tunes

by alakoj on 8/30/2011 7:25:22 PM

Hey girls, join the ROCKIN' WRITERS a club for those who can't stop writing outstanding stories and want to share ideas for novels, poems, short stories, thrilling plots, and outrageous characters.
I still need a VP*SECRETARY*TREASURER

Trust me this is going to be a club like no other!

by melanie D. on 8/29/2011 9:17:20 PM

i love taylor swift's song!!!!!! it's so cute! and i've totally been through what she's singing about!

by swimgirl13 on 8/28/2011 3:43:01 PM

Awesome Songs! Also another song to listen to in the morning is "Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO! I listen to it in the morning all of the time!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 8/27/2011 9:50:25 PM