4 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

5 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

6 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Glam up your locker

Five practical essentials to take your locker from blah to brilliant…

Well my school does have lockers (i have one) but its the small ones, how am i suppose to dec. it? I only get to use it during the morning at lunch and at the end of the day..

by doglover463 on 9/20/2012 7:15:26 PM

Daddy'sGrl12 Same here!! But it would be cool just to decorate it!
I love my locker!! It's so organized. Our school already puts shelves inside' (morning stuff on top and afternoon stuff on the bottom) then we have a on the top to put our art box and other stuff.

by Gabbyw123 on 5/5/2012 1:03:20 PM

At my school we are only allOwed to go to our lockers in the beginning of the day, end of the day, and before lunch plus we only get 3 mins between classes so I'm hardly at my locker anyways.

by Daddy'sGrl12 on 4/4/2012 8:22:44 AM

next year i am soo going to use this

by n*e*h*a on 4/1/2012 10:40:46 PM

this really helped glam up my locker!!!

by taytaydoo on 3/22/2012 8:47:47 PM

i have a crap load of pics. in my locker

by ilovefootball on 3/16/2012 9:07:01 PM

So at our school you have to have locker partners til 8th grade! (I'm in 6th grade) So, I want to decorate our locker, but he already did!!! It's covered in pictures of sloth's... I have a mirror, 1 magnet and that's it, I want to have a mini calendar. And maybe a few pics, too! How to ask him with out it being awkward. Frown

Hey girlie,

Ask him if he wouldn't mind dividing your locker in half so you each get part to decorate! It's only fair, after all Smile
Lauren C.

by JH4ever74 on 12/30/2011 12:34:40 AM

I was able to find this super cute locker wallpaper at the dollar store! <3

by .:Annalee:. on 12/15/2011 7:48:23 PM

Why do sometime when I comment, it won't show up on the page?

Hey girlie,

We MODs have to read and approve every single comment that gets posted on every article, profile, and club on the site. So sometimes it takes a little while for us to get to your comments - but just be patient and, as long as you don't post anything offensive/against the rules, you'll see them soon!
Lauren C.

by tanbaoyi on 11/12/2011 10:48:39 PM

i need rllly awesome and epic ideas for my locker! all i hav is magnets. and a dry erase board and mirror tht doesnt stay on the door!

by AnnieSince1999 on 10/13/2011 4:45:10 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!