Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

11 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

12 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Glam up your locker

Five practical essentials to take your locker from blah to brilliant…

MODMODMOD I was wondering where you could find a cheap (under $5)locker wallpaper at online of a store. Thanks for your help!!

Hey chica, I would check Five Below, a few dollar stores, and Wal-Mart. Hope you find one! Smile

Lynae P.

by Ellie Hills on 9/24/2011 5:05:26 PM

The lockers at my school are red even though the school colors are blue and white! The classrooms are green and orange. It doesn't make sense!!!!!

by hitthemall#1 on 9/13/2011 7:44:37 PM

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by misschatterboxx on 9/11/2011 5:53:09 PM

I love my locker. It has a mini calender and pics of my dogs and girlies and 2 snazzy bags with pads,hair stuff,lip gloss,ect. Im thinking about getting a mini mirror and epcil holder.

by ImmaWriter on 9/10/2011 5:42:17 PM

for my locker i've been using gift wrap for my wallpaper and do it on the inside too. It's only a dollar so it's cheap!this year i did black and white wrapping paper so all the magnets i used matched. just sayin

by <3myguitar on 9/4/2011 11:55:50 PM

MOD! ok girlies, i have a spectacular way to glam up a locker also. i bought the "sticker design studio" from the craft brand klutz, and i colored these ADORABLE stickers and turned them into magnets. i have a whole box full of them! <3 ;D

Hey girlfriend, that sounds sooooo cute! You will have the cutest locker in the whole school! Smile

Lynae P.

by candycorn11 on 9/3/2011 4:34:09 PM

My school has small lockers, but I like to keep my bear my friend gave me for my birthday in there. These are great tips! My locker is already messy. Tong

by Catlover4723 on 9/3/2011 12:47:59 PM

the lockers at my school are SO skinny! they are like 6 inches wide SO TINY!!! i still decorated it with paisley paper and foam paisleys i made myself (i think you can tell i like paisleys)

by maiya.pup11 on 9/2/2011 4:16:05 PM

Do you watch So You Think You Can Dance, the popular T.V. show that showcases talents of dancers across the country? Are you totally in love with it? Join the SYTYCD Fan Club and share your thoughts on the dancers, judges, and anything related to dance. Visit my profile to get the deets!

Smile

by Cailin2006 on 8/30/2011 2:32:59 PM

I have a mini disco ball and a little bead curtain in mine! But then people copied me=(

by melanie D. on 8/29/2011 9:24:44 PM