AN HOUR AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

2 HOURS AGO How to get your crush's attention…the *right* way: http://t.co/rsjv4Njfg0 #GuyAdvice

3 HOURS AGO We are *falling* in love with these books about fall fun!: http://t.co/bqqp3apoAu

COMMENTS

Glam up your locker

Five practical essentials to take your locker from blah to brilliant…

my locker is broken. the door doesnt shut right. i wouldnt use this stuff anyways. i only get 3 mins in between classes.

check out my profile & advice pg & clubs!
check out "Club Writers"!!! if u dont, u will regret it Smile

by briblue3 on 8/25/2011 2:40:30 PM

Locker shelves are great! I organized my binders in order of classes, and just slipped one out and one in! It was really easy Laughing I would def reccommend those

by horsie9000 on 8/25/2011 1:53:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! I have a question about my period...so i got my first period about August 5th. My period might come either the day before or on the first day of school. So, I was wondering- would I be allowed to duck out of class to change my pads? Would my teachers understand? And is there a bag that I could use as a "pencilcase" that has a compartment for pads/other period supplies?

Hey girl, of course you'll be allowed to duck out of class. Just ask your teacher if you can run to the bathroom. If a teacher gives you a hard time, just say it's an emergency, or that you need to stop by the nurse's office. Try any cute pencil case from Target or Walmart to hold pads and tampons. xox

Jess D.

by basketballcutie11 on 8/25/2011 1:19:55 PM

@Dansu-for everyone's profile on here, click on daydreams and there are quotes. luvshorty5 and fireworks1071 have good ones!

by dramaqueen122 on 8/25/2011 10:29:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Every morning when i wake up my throat hurts really bad. It goes away, but makes me go slower and its harder for me to get dressed ant etc... Why does this happen and how do i make it stop?

A sore throat just in the mornings can be caused by a couple of different things, like sleeping in a closed room, snoring or sleeping with your mouth open, or allergies. Usually a glass of not-too-cold water will clear it up. If it's really bothersome, you should go to your doc.

Brittany T.

by cutiecayley333 on 8/25/2011 8:12:49 AM

I have some magnets, a little pen box and a dry erase board in my locker right now.. but I hardly spend any time there (I HATE walking up to the third floor!)so I never really decorate it much...

by revolutionary_chick on 8/25/2011 4:16:02 AM

This year, i am going to get some cheap fabric from a craft store and put it up with magnets all over my locker. It is the only paradise i have in between classes, so i want it to be me. I f you want to do this, i suggest using bright colored fabric. you don't want your locker to be very dark. also, plz check out my advice page!

by paigepup on 8/24/2011 11:58:32 PM

I think the best rhings to have are the quick-fix bag and photos.

by rosierosie on 8/24/2011 10:25:56 PM

I have-
an organizer with attached mirror
dry erase board + marker
shelf (already built in)

One of my friends even has a rug... I think thats a LITTLE too much. another friend has a light. you're only in in a total of about 15 minutes a day... at 4 minutes at a time. do you really need a rug or a light? Sorry guys:/

by rosierosie on 8/24/2011 10:24:58 PM

My locker has been boring ever since seventh grade so i'll definitely wanna do something cool w/ it this year <3

by michipie205 on 8/24/2011 7:16:03 PM