34 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 cool cats power up with a Mojo Vogue BattStation 5600 from @goibattz: http://t.co/NHrxMRKGmT

1 HOURS AGO 4 lip balms that you can actually eat: http://t.co/y3nvZba2B2

13 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

COMMENTS

Glam up your locker

Five practical essentials to take your locker from blah to brilliant…

i have a dry-erase board and some cool magnets for mine. last year i learned the hard way not to put heavy things like the pencils cup on my door, though. i have to slam it pretty hard to close it...=( (we have the same lockers all the way through high school)

by the_last_ninja on 8/24/2011 7:03:14 PM

Mod:
What are some homemade face masks/scrubs that i can make to make my face clear up? acne runs in my family so washing my face doesnt always help.

Helen S.

by FairyKari on 8/24/2011 6:14:35 PM

my face has some acne, i wash my face 2 or more times a day because after a sport or an activity where im sweating and it doesnt work. my sister and brother have acne so i know it runs in the family but what else can i do to clear my face up? I am looking for a face mask that i can make.

by FairyKari on 8/24/2011 6:13:02 PM

these are great ideas- now i cant wait to decorate my locker!

by carrieunderwoodfan on 8/24/2011 6:05:20 PM

hey MOD! MOOOD?
could you please recommend a great curl cream to define my curls? thank youuuu! Smile

hey! check this out:

Helen S.

by SuperT on 8/24/2011 5:08:51 PM

I love these ideas! I always put quotes and magnets in my locker. The quotes are magnets too. I get them from Barnes & Noble. One of my favorite quotes mentions living as though heaven is on earth, love as if you have never been hurt. I love it! Thanks for the ideas to "glam up" my locker!

by novlist1307 on 8/24/2011 4:41:56 PM