3 HOURS AGO Is your cell messing with your memory? http://t.co/qwoUJ7Snsm pic.twitter.com/QPhxIq30S3

4 HOURS AGO Check out the GL editors' skincare secrets: http://t.co/JfKxp63kbw pic.twitter.com/pSVXdL07B8

5 HOURS AGO Add some spunk to your old jeans with this #DIY #sundayfunday #crafternoon: http://t.co/8YwHjfwCC8 pic.twitter.com/IaIDOQfA9i

COMMENTS

Which celeb would YOU want as a teacher?

These are stars we wouldn't mind seeing at the front of the classroom this year.

Emma Watson!! She'd have us do Harry Potter books for book reports (:

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 11/11/2011 4:36:56 PM

i would love to have cat in the hat as my math teacher!!!

by AppleFrizzle22 on 8/30/2011 3:22:20 PM

Emma Watson definitely

by fallsb-ball on 8/29/2011 10:16:39 PM

lea michele definitley!!!!!!!!! and nathan kress!!

by hwada1 on 8/29/2011 10:13:09 PM

Barbra Streisand! I want singing tips from her! Lea Michele is amazing, but come on! Barbra was, is, and always will be the best! Next to Judy Garland, Liza Minnelli, and Freddie Mercury of course!

by maddie1999 on 8/29/2011 8:41:26 PM

i would love to have a class with THE DOCTOR from doctor who. how fun, you could learn, like, EVERYTHING!!!

by i♥drama on 8/29/2011 8:34:04 PM

Emma Watson fer sure, thats a no brainer.
Hi, i have super thick, straight, and frizzy brown hair that goes a few inches past my shoulder, so sorta long. Since its so heavy it gives me head aches sometimes and is sorta lifeless from being weighed down. This saturday im gonna get layers i think and get it angled in to my face and maybe side bangs sorta. But anyway, what are things or products i can do to give my hair more body and life and volume and stuff? Its super thick snd frizzy Frown
Thanks soooo much!!

Hey babe,

I have super straight, thin hair so I'm not gonna be much help here! Instead, when you go to the hairdresser to get your hair layered/thinned out, ask your hairdresser what products he/she would recommend for your goals. More life, volume, and some sort of detangler/thinner - whatever you're looking for, speak up! They're professionals, after all Smile
Lauren C.

by Heepwah123 on 8/29/2011 8:33:01 PM

EMMA WATSON all the way!!!!

by hpfan0912 on 8/29/2011 7:48:55 PM

Definitely Emma Watson! I love her!!

by melissa353 on 8/29/2011 7:06:07 PM

Emma Watson!!!! I love her!!! She would be awesome!!!!!!!!

by maiasy on 8/29/2011 6:44:13 PM