3 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

6 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

7 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Which celeb would YOU want as a teacher?

These are stars we wouldn't mind seeing at the front of the classroom this year.

JUSTIN BIEBER DUH! THEN I WOULDN'T GET ANY SCHOOL WORK DONESmile I WOULD JUST B HAVIN FUN<3

by Alykat18 on 8/29/2011 5:39:10 PM

Emma Watson... duh

by izzyvt on 8/29/2011 4:24:15 PM

They're not exactly FAMOUS-famous, but any of the Starkids would be cool. And just watch AVPM and AVPS all day... And learn about foreshadowing Smile I don't know if anyone will get that, but whatever Smile

by jillybeanz98 on 8/29/2011 4:09:31 PM

Emma Watson! or Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) cuz she would just be cool... and actually REALLY likes the books

by jillybeanz98 on 8/29/2011 4:06:29 PM

EMMA WATSON!!!!!!! She is awesome and super smart! I bet she would be an awesome teacher. And I know that she is actually smart not just smart in movies.

by malapeanut on 8/29/2011 3:24:54 PM

Emma Watson!! Of course! Who WOULDN'T want the smartest girl at Hogwarts to teach them?
Sorry...I'm a bit of a Harry Potter fanatic....

by metrostation3xx on 8/29/2011 1:16:11 PM

Emma Watson!!!

by girlslifeluver on 8/29/2011 1:12:52 PM

jake t austin i would fail and he is to younge to teach but i dont care
or maybe taylor swift shes the best role model

by coly33 on 8/29/2011 12:34:06 AM

IDK they all sound AWESOME!!!

by iheartunicorns57 on 8/28/2011 9:28:49 PM

I like emma watson but not as my teacher. Make a good looking guy, thats who I would like for my teacher.

by luckykel on 8/28/2011 8:38:26 PM