1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 cutie cozies up to the coral craze with @livefashionABLE's Etanesh scarf: http://t.co/u6kdgFkmia

2 HOURS AGO Beat summer boredom, celeb style: http://t.co/e13QhQBPKt

14 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

COMMENTS

Which celeb would YOU want as a teacher?

These are stars we wouldn't mind seeing at the front of the classroom this year.

Leonard Decaprio!!!

by TaylorLautner4eva on 8/28/2011 6:00:46 PM

Emma Watson!!! Ugh, why does Harry Potter have to be over? I cried during the movie. It was such an amazing ending but I still want more!!!

by Scorpio1027 on 8/28/2011 5:56:34 PM

idk!!! but i wud want cody simpson!!!Laughing soorry, fan obcessionSmile

by giruiz on 8/28/2011 5:44:51 PM

Emma or Cameron!

by summermusic on 8/28/2011 5:34:36 PM

Emma Watson of course for my teacher!!!!!!!!!!!

by nlwrdwjgw on 8/28/2011 5:27:28 PM

Emma Watson!!!!

by rockinmagz on 8/28/2011 5:23:08 PM

Obviously Emma Watson or Cole Sprouse!

by caseysister2001 on 8/28/2011 5:14:46 PM

idk i guess nathan kress

by Princess Keziyah on 8/28/2011 4:27:38 PM

i would cry if lea michele was my teacher, and not in a good way. she makes everything about her and everything has to go her way. i bet she would yell sooo much. buuut, i would looooove to get singing tips from her. i would love to have emma watson as my teacher

by paperclicker on 8/28/2011 3:41:49 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************