1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 chatterboxes talk it out with @PantechMobile's Pantech Vybe: http://t.co/ISHwCBt5o7

2 HOURS AGO Wanna make team captain this year? Here's how: http://t.co/87JKx4sd94

14 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

COMMENTS

Your 10 best BTS survival secrets

We asked the experts—YOU!—to share their best rule-the-school secrets...

MOD~
During the summer I was happy and having fun, but as soon as school started my head has been hurting and i feel stressed out. It's only the first day of school and I'm not sure how to survive the rest of the year. ANy ideas on relieving stress? Thanks!

Hey girl,

I usually feel the most stressed when I'm thinking about all the stuff I have to do, but not actually doing anything to clear it off my plate. So first off, write up a "to do" list and get all the deadlines/assignments out of your brain. You could even map out the entire semester on a calendar/planner if that helps you. Then, break it down by the day. What do you have to worry about TODAY? Then work on that. It helps to break it down into more manageable pieces - it doesn't let you stress because you know you'll get to it all Smile
Lauren C.

by nwagirl on 8/29/2011 7:53:14 PM

greattttttt advice! Thnx GL!

by orangey98 on 8/29/2011 7:28:08 PM

mod
just so you know, in the video tab thing at the top, you spelt it McCreedy. and its scotty McCreery. haha

Haha, oops! We can't change it at night because we're not in the office, but that was a good catch, girl!
Lauren C.

by munchkin112096 on 8/26/2011 8:28:30 PM

thanks for picking mine <333

by katie10marie96 on 8/26/2011 3:08:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD okay so i go to a catholic school, and we have "cluster" dances with other local catholic schools. so they are veryyyy casual, but u still wanna look cute. so the basic bottoms are shorts or jeans. heres my question: it gets VERY hot in the dances because theres so many people and your moving around. for shirts, you have to have sleeves. i was wondering, what type of top do u think i should wear to keepp cool? i dont really like wearing super formfitting tops, because i get like "sweat-splotches" blechh! do u think something like a dolman top would be good? ideas please! thanksSmile

Hey girl, a flowy top would look cute! You could belt it to give you some figure. Or you could try a babydoll cut, which is a little tighter on top, but flowy on the bottom. They shouldn't show your sweat!

Tory N.

by josoccer5 on 8/26/2011 1:29:50 PM

Thanks for using my comment Smile

by spacekitty on 8/26/2011 12:54:17 PM

MODMODMOD So one of my friends asked if I wanted to sit at a co-ed table, and I do, but one of my friends would be LIVID if I did that...and wouldn't be my friend anymore. What should I do? Thanks ;)

Hey girl, if you want to sit at a co-ed table, go for it! Talk to your friend beforehand and explain why you want to sit there. Maybe she will understand. You could even try inviting her along!

Tory N.

by spazyjazy99 on 8/26/2011 10:02:25 AM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/25/2011 10:03:29 PM

2day was my first day! im in all but 2 classes w/one of my friends! locker wont shut Frown i have 2 gym classes this semester (twice a day every other day) Frown im trying 2 get tht changed lol

check out my profile adivce pg & clubs!
plz check out "Club Writers"!!!! if u dont, u will regret it Smile

by briblue3 on 8/25/2011 2:37:03 PM

Haha the last one is the best. It's so true.

by mgrxoxo808 on 8/25/2011 2:25:01 PM