Your 10 best BTS survival secrets

We asked the experts—YOU!—to share their best rule-the-school secrets...

<3 Jess D.

by yesterdayskoolaid1 on 8/25/2011 1:56:15 PM

MOD!!!!!!MOD!!!!!MOD!!!!!!!!!!I know this sounds stupid,but i need new underwear,and im afraid/scared to ask my dad for some,cause he recently bought me some but they weren't good,(and i have no mom) please help me ASAP!!!!!!!!

Hey girl, try asking your dad if you can go to the store together, and if you can pick out your own undies. If that won't work, see if he'll give you a bit of money to go shopping with a close friend and her mom, and pick out new undies with them! Don't be scared. Buying underwear is something everyone does! xox

Jess D.

by yesterdayskoolaid1 on 8/25/2011 1:55:09 PM

so im going in to high skool and i am super scared do yu have any tips on how to get through the first day?

Hey doll, don't be scared! Check out this post on first-day freakouts, and how to fix 'em: Good luck!

Jess D.

by snicker on 8/25/2011 12:35:40 PM

mod mod mod I was wondering, what is considered a large boob size? I have a 36B chest and could and should probably wear a 36C. I feel like I have a medium chest but I don't know. Thanks,

It's all relative, babe. If you want to find out if you should be a 36B or a 36C, you should go get measured professionally at a lingerie store or a department store.

Brittany T.

by pandagirl12 on 8/25/2011 11:39:40 AM

@lemontwist12- I totally agree with you! Smile

by nerdisthewurd26 on 8/25/2011 7:32:05 AM

Today is my second day of school and I'm still SUPER nervous! I don't understand why but I can't eat breakfest because of my nerves! Can I eat anything in the morning that won't upset my stomach and keep me going with energy throughout the day?

Hey babe! That depends totally on you. Try experimenting with different things--eggs vs. cereal vs. granola bars, for example, to see if you can tolerate different types of food. And once you get used to going to school again, I think you'll find that you calm down in the mornings and will be able to eat breakfast again.

Brittany T.

by rellim on 8/25/2011 7:00:15 AM

I'M SO THIRSTY!!!!!!! sorry its trueTong
(thats me pantingSmile

by rosierosie on 8/24/2011 10:27:55 PM

Why would you want to ask people to borrow their things when you don't need it..I find it annoying when people ask for supplies. It means they're not prepared and irresponsible. Instead, bring something up like "I was wondering if you've seen the harry potter movie since you had a poster of it in your locker" or something like that Smile

by lemontwist213 on 8/24/2011 9:51:37 PM

I agree that high school is nothing like the movies (: they make it seem a lot more intimidating than it is.

by michipie205 on 8/24/2011 7:18:20 PM

There's this girl and I that've had bad blood for a while. I've been done with her for about 6 months now. however, she slept over at one of our mutual friend's house, and obtained her email password without my friend's knowledge, and is using it to sent emails every hour, (today it was 22 emails), starting at 12:49 AM. So I can only assume she was doing this during class. it's the same email, and it's not offensive, so that's good. but she won't own up to sending these emails. I mean, who else could it be?? Thanks a ton

hey! you should confront her about this directly, so see if you have all your facts right. this seems fishy to me.
Helen S.

by svds on 8/24/2011 6:18:27 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?