7 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

10 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

11 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Your 10 best BTS survival secrets

We asked the experts—YOU!—to share their best rule-the-school secrets...

what do you do when the perfect batch of cookies comes out of the oven, and they're so melt-in-your-mouth that before you know it, you've eaten 5??! how do u make up for that?? Thanks!!

hey! don't worry about it, as long as you don't do that every day you'll be fine Smile
Helen S.

by svds on 8/24/2011 6:11:02 PM

great advice

by PolkaDots1999 on 8/24/2011 6:02:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
ok so i really don't like any of the guys in my grade,cause i know them to well and they are all just idiots. so i like this hot guy who's in 8th grade(im in 7th) and he is from los vegas! how cool! but i really don't know him. but my friends are telling me to ask him out or ask for his number or to ask him to the dance...which is this friday! i really think he is cute,and i want to get to know him,but its hard since he is a gade above me and has nooo idea who i am.
what should i do???
please help!! thanks!!

Hey! check this out:

Helen S.

by Alykat18 on 8/24/2011 5:37:27 PM

Mod,
this guy who goes to my school messaged my friend and called her an and all kinds of things, then a few days ago he messaged me saying i was ugly and weird and stuff. I tried to ignore it, but i mean it stung. She says we should print out the conversations from facebook and take them to the principal. I want to, but in a way I feel like i'm making a big deal out of nothing, but in a way i feel the opposite...what should I do? :/

hey! what he did was inappropriate, but you should communicate with him first. In a public setting make it clear to him that if he does this again to you or anyone else you will take it to the principal. Let him know you mean business and you should be fine. if he keeps it up make good on your promise. good luck!
Helen S.

by pinkandlime on 8/24/2011 5:06:10 PM

Good tips!

by caligirl99 on 8/24/2011 4:20:32 PM

I like the "ask people for supplies excuse" =)

by filaluvva on 8/24/2011 4:15:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD i know that lying is wrong but what if ur at a friends house and they ask u 2 sleepover but u know that u already have plans with another friend the next day. is a little white lie ok then? like just saying that u have a dentist appointment or something? i never know what to do in that situation cuz i dont want 2 make them feel like im choosing one over the other. thanks (:

Hey girl, it is just easier to tell the truth. You can say that you already made plans and thats it. If you made plans with another friend first, the other girl will understand.

Tory N.

by lazer!beam!22 on 8/24/2011 4:09:47 PM

Some of those are funny! (:

GOOD ADVICE!

by soccer babe <3 on 8/24/2011 4:01:45 PM

mod mod mod I'm pretty shy around guys and I don't mind being shy around them. I like it. I want to be mysterious that way. I have no problems flirting with guys, it's just hard sometimes because guys don't talk to me. I shouldn't say that, I mean they do, in class, but not in the halls. It's weird. I've had people think me and some guys are dating, when were not. Why do they act like my friend in class and ignore me in the halls?

Hey girl, boys can be super confusing sometimes. Try saying hi to them first in the halls and see how they react! They might be just waiting for you.

Tory N.

by pandagirl12 on 8/24/2011 4:01:16 PM

Today was my first day bak to skool, nd it was great! especially since I was there only from 8-10 am

by oceanlover69 on 8/24/2011 3:55:23 PM