10 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

11 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

12 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

Your 10 best BTS survival secrets

We asked the experts—YOU!—to share their best rule-the-school secrets...

2nd Poster? Probably not.

by beththebrave on 8/24/2011 3:50:44 PM

NICE!

by RaceTiger7 on 8/24/2011 3:35:23 PM

High skool is NOT like the movies!!!
True dat!

by big time rush on 8/24/2011 3:17:11 PM

i totally agree w/ Melissa G! CONFIDENCE IS KEY!!! also if ur feeling down talk to a bestie or (better yet) ur crush! itll totally cheer u up! promise! <3

by sparklysydafrid on 8/24/2011 3:12:30 PM

good to kno!

by kristadakota on 8/24/2011 2:31:17 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD! My parents enrolled me into an after school program because my math marks were not as great and I absolutely do not like it at all. It is not because I'm lazy but I'm worried it is going to take lots of time once school is back in session. I'm going into the ninth grade and of what I've heard from previous ninth graders, they said that your schedule will become filled up very fast. I am going to be busy as it is. I have already signed up for sports and clubs in my school. The after school program requires me to do daily worksheets (even on holiday)no extensions at all. We are also a little tight on money right now and the after school program is a little bit pricey. How can I get out of this after school program and prove to my parents that my math marks will go up this year?

Hey girl, its really important to keep up your grades! If you really don't want to take the class, talk about compromising with your parents. Maybe they will give you a little time to show you can get your math grades up, and if you do, they won't make you take the class.

xoxo Tory