12 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

13 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

14 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

Your 10 best BTS survival secrets

We asked the experts—YOU!—to share their best rule-the-school secrets...

2nd Poster? Probably not.

by beththebrave on 8/24/2011 3:50:44 PM

NICE!

by RaceTiger7 on 8/24/2011 3:35:23 PM

High skool is NOT like the movies!!!
True dat!

by big time rush on 8/24/2011 3:17:11 PM

i totally agree w/ Melissa G! CONFIDENCE IS KEY!!! also if ur feeling down talk to a bestie or (better yet) ur crush! itll totally cheer u up! promise! <3

by sparklysydafrid on 8/24/2011 3:12:30 PM

good to kno!

by kristadakota on 8/24/2011 2:31:17 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD! My parents enrolled me into an after school program because my math marks were not as great and I absolutely do not like it at all. It is not because I'm lazy but I'm worried it is going to take lots of time once school is back in session. I'm going into the ninth grade and of what I've heard from previous ninth graders, they said that your schedule will become filled up very fast. I am going to be busy as it is. I have already signed up for sports and clubs in my school. The after school program requires me to do daily worksheets (even on holiday)no extensions at all. We are also a little tight on money right now and the after school program is a little bit pricey. How can I get out of this after school program and prove to my parents that my math marks will go up this year?

Hey girl, its really important to keep up your grades! If you really don't want to take the class, talk about compromising with your parents. Maybe they will give you a little time to show you can get your math grades up, and if you do, they won't make you take the class.

xoxo Tory