Bridget M.

is modding

39 MINUTES AGO 6 cute stocking stuffers for all your gal pals: http://t.co/a7uTfASA6g

1 HOURS AGO Whose holiday vid was better, @ArianaGrande's Santa Tell Me or @FifthHarmony's All I Want For Christmas? http://t.co/zTYoe8PNZP

2 HOURS AGO How should you show your Christmas spirit?! Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/OK7oR7U3tz

COMMENTS

A shout-out to anyone in marching band

We've got just the read for you!

go trombone!!!

by myth_lover on 7/15/2012 8:42:36 PM

I read the book last week and it was SO good! Its really funny and Elsie is probably my fave main character ever! She is just so funny its not funny (was that weird? Probably Smile

Please visit my Advice Queen page! I really like to give advice to peeps Smile just post a question and i will answer it on your profile as soon as i see it.

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 3:24:30 PM

Trumpet and Baritone!

by christineah111 on 12/10/2011 11:51:17 PM

i wanna read this so bad! i play the french horn c:

by mirandie on 9/17/2011 9:25:06 PM

i really want that book

by Random_Rainbow5 on 9/6/2011 7:27:27 AM

Haha! My bff plays the french horn!

Hey girls! Need advice on anything? Please post a question on my profile! I will answer within the next day, I guarantee it. What are you waiting for?? START ASKING! XD

by flutechick101 on 9/3/2011 8:16:13 PM

french horn! oh ya awesomest instrument ever!

by artgaldh on 8/31/2011 8:14:29 PM

I play viola, which is really annoying because almost NOBODY knows what it is. I didn't even know what it was until I started playing it!

by musikmaker on 8/27/2011 10:19:01 PM

The marching Band in my school is actually the best thing to join ever. It is so much fun and no one ever calls us "Band Geeks" there is no such thing as a band geek in my school.

by dancergal22 on 8/27/2011 10:06:47 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************